Under The Bleachers :Smut!:

Dom wasn't suppose to visit you at school because you could get into trouble. So, when he showed up during track practice you pulled him beneath the bleachers with a pout. "Dom, You know you can't be here" You whine softly and he chuckles grabbing your hips and pulling you close. "I couldn't help it not with the dirty photos you've been sending me all week I had to come see you" He replies and your cheeks flush with color a small giggle leaving your lips. "You liked them?" You asked he nodded with a grin "A lot. So much that I had to come see you. I've been painfully hard all week because of you and I need you to do something about it" He states making your heart race softly "H-Here?" You ask in surprise and he nods "Right here under the bleachers love I'm gonna fuck you till I'm satisfied" He growls.

You whimper softly and Dom pins you against the metal bleacher and kisses you hard and deep you moan into the kiss and return it with passion. He's quick about this knowing you don't have long before someone comes looking for you. He moves his fingers into your shorts and panties rubbing you with his fingers you moan into his mouth digging your fingers into his arms as he thrusts two digits into you. You cry into his mouth as he stretches you curling his fingers perfectly to rub that delicious spot within.
Your legs shake a little and you cling onto him tightly "Please Dom" You beg and he chuckles "Please what y/n?" He asks "Please stop teasing I need you" You plead with need.

He smirks "Thought you'd never ask love" He purrs and spins you round bending you over so your hands are on the metal he pulls down your shorts and his jeans slipping out of his boxers he jerks his length a few times before slipping your panties aside. You whimper when he teases you with his tip before entering you slowly stretching you and filling you. You whine softly biting down onto your lip hard to keep quiet "Such a good girl" He grunts snapping his hips into yours needily and roughly you moan deep in your throat still biting hard. "D-Dom" You coo his name pushing your hips back against his. "That's it love take what you need" He commands and you whimper and keep pushing back into him repeatedly he groans and growls softly snapping into you harder and faster you whine and moan as you start to come undone your walls clenching around him tightly. He growls in his chest and rubs at your clit making you come undone hard and fast you bite your hand to hide the loud moan that leaves your throat. "Fuck!" He groans as he comes undone within you filling you with his warm liquid. You moan his name pushing back into him to milk him dry he keeps rubbing your clit and you whine as he pushes you over the edge the second time.

You're both panting heavily he's leaning against your back pressing kisses to your shoulders and back softly. "So good" he murmurs softly and you hum in agreement. He carefully cleans you both up with some wet wipes he stashed in his pocket and you two rest for a while you're leaned against him definitely not in the mood to do any running now. So you skip and stay there with Dom till the class is over then you leave the school and skip the rest of the day to lay in bed with him.