Teacher/Student: Smutty GxB

(All parties are 18+ in this story I dont condone going for your teacher.. Unless hes Dom.. ;) )

Sure, It was wrong.. Having feelings for someone who was supposed to teach you someone you were supposed to look up to, But it was impossible not to.. He was everything you had wanted and thensome. He was perfect.. Young for a teacher and damn good looking bonus? His amazing personality his adorable smile and his beautiful breath taking eyes. All the little things about him had just sucked you in even deeper then before. You were a semi-new student to the area having been schooled at home most of your life, But now you were a senior 19 years of age because they made you stay back to "Catch Up" With there standards basically you took all the useless tests you didn't need to take during homeschool. 

But honestly? It was worth it to be in his class just a little longer before graduation came and you might not see him ever again.. You would hate for that to happen. You were a women now and because you're of age the subtle flirting you two did during and after and before class wasn't a huge deal you were old enough to know who and what you wanted and he was the one you wanted now you could finally have him all to yourself.

It was the day before graduation and you stayed late in his classroom picking up your stuff extra slow whilst everyone else ran out of the school to celebrate the last day they had. You approach his desk once everyone is gone he is putting his stuff into his shoulder bag and glances up when he feels your gaze he smiles softly moving his hair outta his face those beautiful eyes on you once again they alone made you melt into a puddle. "Somethin' ta need luv?" He asks in his thick accent and you bite back a moan god his accent did things to you specially when he used pet names. "I was actually hoping we could talk?" You ask gently and both start to leave the classroom side by side.

"Course, We can. M'Surprised ya didn' run outta class like everyone else did" He says looking over at you with a side smile and you blush a little beneath his gaze "Actually, I'm only semi-excited to be leaving school.. Theres someone here I would honestly stay for" You admit walking out of the school and toward the nearly empty parking lot toward the staff parking area to his car and he chucks his bag into the back before leaning against his car and catching your gaze "Ye? Who for?" He questions with a half smirk his brow lifted like he already knew the answer and you felt your heart rate pick up a little as you moved closer and leaned on the back door to his car semi-turned to him with your teeth tucked into your lip pretty harshly. "Well...You" You mutter watching his gaze to see if he actually heard you.. And it seems like he did because his smirk grew and he suddenly had you caged between his body and the car his arms on either side of you making you look up at him a bit surprised cheeks pink, But also? Very turned on.

"Hada feelin' ya were gonn' say that. Ya make it kinda obvious Luv" He speaks rather smugly about already knowing and one of his hands moves to cup your cheek. "Ya aren't my student anymore. As of.." He trails off to see what time it is "5 minutes ago" He continues with the same smirk as before "Whatcha gon' do bout ya feelin's?" He questions and you trail your fingers down his stomach softly over the fabric of his shirt "Maybe.. I'll come home with you and show you instead?" You retaliate and he chuckles softly slipping his fingers beneath your chin lowering his lips in a teasing manner, But he doesn't kiss you "I'd love that. Getcha butt in the car" He demands softly and as soon a you've slipped away from the door hes smacked your ass softly and hurried you to the other side which you eagerly get into. Hes quick to leave the school once you're inside barley giving either of you time to buckle in.

"Eager are we?" You mutter with a small smirk of your own and he chuckles a bit "Someone's bein' cheeky after what she just admitted" He replies side glancing you as he pulls down a few streets toward his own. You giggle a bit and bite your lip "It's fun to be cheeky sometimes Dominic" You return stating his full name and he laughs pulling into his driveway "Little to cheeky don't ya think?" He reprimands before getting out and going to your side in a bit of a rush he opens the door and you get out he takes your hand the talk from before fading quickly into the thin air as he gets you into his house and his arms. 

As soon as you're both inside he has you in his arms against the door his breath tickling your lips "Kiss me" You beg softly a bit dazed and needy from how close he was yet it still didn't feel close enough. He gives a short hum, But doesn't tease any longer he connects his soft lips with yours and you moan against him tangling your fingers into his hair and giving a soft tug he growls a bit when you do and lifts you off your feet forcing you to wrap your legs around his waist to keep steady he carries you and continues the kiss at the same time but he deepens it taking over your mouth with his tongue when you let out another soft moan.

He brings you to his bedroom and he gently drops you onto his bed and strips off his shirt you get seconds to admire him before he speaks "Shirt off" He states and you're quick to comply pulling off your tank top and tossing it aside you wiggle outta the jean shorts and they join the shirts on the floor. His skinny jeans are next to join the pile and you're both left in undergarments. You are eyeing each other hungril neither wanting to take things slow because of the tension building through the last two years. He's on the bed within seconds and kissing you like his life depends on it, Hard and heated teeth clashing and tongues tangling in the mess. He claws at your bra till its off and he smothers your breasts with attention drawing breathy needy moans from your throat your back arches into his touch and he kisses along your throat and neck ensuring he leaves plenty of marks to many to be able to cover which you wouldn't wanna do anyway.

Soon his lips are on your chest kissing and biting the sensitive skin until hes licking and sucking at your nipples till they're nice and hard only then does he move down to your panties and basically rip them off you stick your hand into his boxers and wrap your hand around his nice sized length "N-No time for t-teasing" You stutter with need already worked up and turned on from everything before. He grunts and takes the hint not wanting to be teased either. He strips his boxers grabs protection and kisses you hard as he thrusts into you. You moan and arch your back upward into him and dig your nails into his shoulders. He groans and starts at a sloppily slow pace before finding a good pace to work you both into amazing pleasure he finds the position with your leg up a bit where he hits the spots the make you scream. Your vision spots with light and darkness and your toes curl when you finally come undone you clenching and throbbing around him nudges him over that edge and he groans you name loudly as he finishes.

Once you're both finished and breathless he falls beside you and tosses the used protection into the bedside trash before his arms are around you and hes pulling you tightly against his chest giving you a forehead kiss then a nose kiss and a soft peck on the lips. You hum softly against him tired out, but satisfied with how things happened "That was amazing" You coo and he chuckles softly "I agree with ya, Not gonna wanna stop doin' that now luv" He utters against your lips and you giggle softly "We can do it everyday Dom, Every damn day" You assure brushing your fingers through his sweat covered hair and he smiles softly and nuzzles you close "hell ya" He mutters shutting his eyes and relaxing into your touch.

He is actually the first to fall asleep and you doze off soon after beneath his duvet in his arms and more content then ever also super excited to graduate tomorrow because you can officially ask him out once you do!

(Part two maybe? Graduation?)