Thirst Tweet Reading: Funny/Adorable

Nobody knew you'd come along with Dominic when he read the thirst tweets. You'd been seeing one another for 6 months now and he wanted you to see what the process was during things like this because you both felt this relationship was a long term thing so he had been slowly introducing you to more pieces of his life that nobody else really saw and you'd been excited when you found out he'd be reading thirst tweets because it ALWAYS turned out funny when celebrities did this. You enjoyed watching the videos on YouTube but this one? You got to see up close and personal.

It doesn't start off horrible. You have to try not to laugh loud enough to effect the interview but sometimes you have to leave the room for a giggle. Dominic however is bright red in the face his hair is a mess as he struggles to read the next tweet. "Big Dick Energy?" He's trying so hard to keep it together when he reads this tweet, but you? You lost it and double onto the floor hand on your mouth to hide the endless flowing giggles yet somehow your cheeks are red at the same time.

Dominic grins at you when he notices and you know why he's grinning like that. You blush darker and giggle more hiding into a pillow off the guest couch to keep yourself quiet and safe. But dominic continues to read with that sly tone to his voice because he's still watching you while he does.

You peak from the pillow during the last tweet and he winks at you making your cheeks flush all over again. "Dom!" You whine once the cameras turn off and he walks over pulling you off the floor and onto your feet with a smug smile. "Big Dick Energy? Well are they right?" He poked with a smirk and you groan playfully smacking his arm "Shuttup!" You demand going around him.

Dom tugs you back to his chest by the wrist with the same smirk and lowers his lips to yours in a faint kiss. You whine a little when he teases "Well?" He asks and you mutter "Yes" that's all it takes before he's kissed you senseless leaving you dizzy and breathless as you leave the building together hands clasped as you enter the waiting car and return to his flat.