Road trip :Semi-Smut/Adoration

You're headed on the road with your mate Dominic. You've been helping him with music ideas the last few months and he asked you to join him in the next town to help him out if he got stuck. You agreed because you loved spending time with Dom he was funny and cute most times.

You sat across from him in the large van he's sat with his back against the window and his legs open a little. Admittedly the way he's sitting makes him look inviting. You look him over biting the inside of your lip softly. He notices your gaze and smirks softly "Having fun checking me out?" He asks and you nod "Heck yeah I am. You look delicious right now not gonna lie" You admit. He chuckles "What do you wanna do?" He asks and your gaze wonders him again before flicking back to his. "Suck you dry" You state boldly and you see his cheeks tint with color adjusting himself so his legs move further open. "What are you waitin' for then?" He asks adjusting himself in his tight jeans.

You giggle and lean forward you press a chaste kiss to his lips one he returns and your fingers work open his jeans. He lifts his hips as you pull them down his legs putting them onto the other seat. You kneel on the van floor and push his thighs open leaning down. You tug his length from his boxers and hold the base with one hand. Your gaze flicks to his and you tease his tip with your tongue.

He groans softly moving his fingers into your hair and resting his head back against the window. "That's it love" he purrs encouraging you. You suck on his tip and swirl your tongue around his slit. His hips buck pushing him deeper into your mouth and he moans digging his fingers softly into your scalp. You mew around him and take him deeper inch by inch till he's buried in your throat. You contract around him a few times and he groans louder pushing on the top of your head making sure he's as far as he can possibly go.

You move up and down his length teasing before going hard taking him deep then back out swirling your tongue on his most sensitive spots to drive him crazy. He's moaning needily you can tell he's getting close because he's throbbing in your mouth. "Wanna cum in your throat love take me deep" He demands pushing your head down so his length fills your throat again. He groans loudly and comes undone filling your throat with his warm liquid. You swallow the best you can moaning in your throat as you do overcome with his flavor all the way down.

When he's empty he pulls you off panting heavily his hair stuck to his forehead with sweat. You smirk a little rubbing his length he twitches and whimpers overly sensitive. You gently let go then kiss him deeply swirling your tongue in his mouth to share his taste. He keeps you close with another low moan. "Just wait till we reach the hotel" he growls softly. "You're mine" he mutters against your lips grabbing your back end roughly.

You giggle and help him get his stuff back on. You spend the rest of the ride in his lap teasing him here and there getting him worked up all over again so you know he would be ready for the next time.

(Should I do a hotel part 2?)