Cute Best Friend: Fluffy

I loved taking photos of him.. he was photogenic... I giggle to myself at the face he makes when I take yet another photo of him during today's walk around the neighborhood we did this a lot just walked around together and took photos in random places nobody would expect. He was my muse... I told him that a lot, but I don't think he understood exactly how I meant it.. my muse.. he was my everything and without him I don't think I could stand to live. No.. life hadn't been horrible growing up, but it wasn't the best and there were things that made it rough.. and he helped me survive those things..

I go to sit beside him but he tugs me into his lap instead. I sit comfortably and drape my arms around his shoulders my camera hanging around my neck and I playfully mess with his hair. "Why do you like taking my photo so much?" He asks softly and i shrug looking into his eyes the ones that made my knees weak.

"It's fun" I reply shortly and he chuckles shifting a little so our faces are closer. "No, the real reason" he pushes curiously and i flush a little pink tinting my cheeks. "Well... You take amazing photos.. seeing you from the lense is like catching a glimpse of perfection I can't resist it" I admit and he blushes with a soft laugh "I'm far from perfect love" he assures and I shrug fiddling with his hair.

"You're perfect to me"

The words roll off my tongue so naturally yet he seems so surprised by them and I smile dreamily when I speak them. "I am?" He asks and I nod "Yes, You are" I reply touching my forehead to his feeling as drawn to him as I usually do. I loved seeing him up close like this sure my heart raced but it was wonderful.

He smiles a little and Gazes into my eyes. "You're the perfect one to me" he whispers before he shuts the gap pressing his lips against mine softly. I slowly kiss back surprised at first but in a good way. I lose myself into him quickly our lips moving together perfectly It just felt right like it was meant to be.

He Deepens it slowly and I tangle my fingers into his hair honestly never wanting this to end. I was on cloud nine..

He broke it slowly our breath mingling. "Be mine love?" He murmurs and i giggle softly "I always have been I've just been waiting for you to ask" I state the reply and he chuckles softly "mine" he mutters before embracing us into another heart melting kiss and I easily let go of everything around me and focus completely on him..