The Sleepover 2: Cute/Funny

***********

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke to the smell of something burning, I sniffed the air and cringed a little seconds later the smoke alarm was going off and I dove out of his bed with my hands over my ears as I rushed to his kitchen to find him waving smoke away from the detector looking nervous as he fumbled to open the window and air out the room of the burnt pancake smell.

I wince and quickly help him open the window and press the button on the detector giggling a little when he looks at me sheepishly.

"I wanted to make you breakfast in bed" He says motioning to the burned food.

"It was a really sweet thought" I say kissing his lips gently.

"Lets get this cleaned up and go out instead?" I ask softly

He nods sheepishly
"I would like that" he replies.

I assist him in cleanijg up the burned pancakes and we leave the window open to air out the apartment.

"A nice walk?" I ask not really wanting to be in a car because it was really nice out.

He smiles and nods.

We both change, but I steal one of his hoodies and we leave his apartment.

We walk down the street while holding hands and I'm still giggling about breakfast.

"That was an interesting wakeup call" I tease

He laughs softly
"Ill try something more subtle next time less loud" He replies

I smile wide
"Next time?" I ask

He smirks a bit
"Yeah, I wanna do this again it was a lot of fun. May be.. More often?" He returns

I bite my lip and nod
"I would love that" I reply

He chuckles and opens the door to the cafe for me

We both walk in and find seats by the window sitting next to one another and he keeps my hand in his sweetly.

We both order something from the menu and I lean my head on his arm admiring how beautiful it was out.

"Wanna sit in the park after?" He asks noticing my gaze.

I smile at him
"Yes please" I reply

He smiles and kisses me softly a kiss I return with no hesitation.

I hum happily breaking it once our food arrives.

We enjoy sweet small talk during our breakfast talking about life and his music his fans and his upcoming tour. I knew I would miss him already, but i loved seeing the passion on his face when he spoke about his music and fans he really loved them both.

He was incredible in ways I could never describe.

Falling for him was really really easy and I was almost head over heels already.

After we ate we headed out to the park and laid on the grass holding hands as we watched the blue sky.

"That cloud looks like a Llama" I say with a giggle pointing to one above us.

He laughs softly and motions to another.
"I see.. Drums and... A bunny" He says.

I giggle more
"Ooh, Bunny playing drums? Talented bunny" I coo

He smirks softly and turns on his side.
"Hey, I'm a talented bunny" He complains cutely.

I giggle and look at him before kissing his nose.
"Yes you are" I assure gazing into his eyes.

We go quiet just gazing at one another. Being with him it was electric and I could feel him and my love for him invading every fiber of my being.

God I was crashing into him hard.

He smiles like he knows what I'm thinking and his lips find mine in a soft, but lightly passion filled kiss.

I return it my eyes fluttering shut as i do my free hand moving in his hair.

My heart skips and I can't fathom fighting anymore because I'm already in love.

"I'm crazy bout ya" He whispers and I blush a bit.

"Right back at you" I murmur brushing my fingers over his face never wanting to tear my gaze from his.

This... This was a moment I wanted to last forever... God.. I loved this moment here with him just.. Lost in one another it felt perfect like it was plucked from a romantic movie..

(Should I add another or keep it there? And.. Thank you to sky_thesecreate for the idea of burning food)