Fabulous: Adorable/Fluff

Dominic was over my place he had offered to keep me company whilst I babysat my two little sisters. I was making dinner in the kitchen right now while he entertained them in the toy room. They were 8 & 10 and they adored dominic like an older brother they loved whenever he came around and I adored it too since I took care of them a lot for my mom he helped out so I could get stuff done. Like cleaning cooking ect all that fun stuff that needed to be done on a daily basis.

I walked into the toy room to let them know dinner was ready. I nearly doubled over in a fit of giggles when I saw what they had done. They had dressed Dom up in a tutu and they'd stuck his hair into pigtails with makeup on his face. I covered my mouth with my hand to contain the giggles but it didn't work specially when Dominic began to strut across the room like he was a model on the runway I dropped to the floor laughing so hard I started to cry. "Fabulous" He stated with a huge smile and a wink bowing like he'd just run the show and I started to clap through my laughter whilst my little sisters cheered him on.

I continued to clap when I finally managed to get off the floor. My sister's hugged Dom on both sides and I giggled a bit more. "Well, That was one heck of a show" I said with a smile and Dominic grinned more with a wink "I'm here all night happy to do another love" he replies leading the two smaller girls into the kitchen for dinner.

They sat down with Dom between them and he kept everything on during dinner. I sat there with giggles as he talked to them like he was the queen. I couldn't resist taking cute photos and videos of the situation because it was heart warming. I loved when he came over because he had such a vivid imagination and the girls loved playing with him because of it.

These were definitely my favorite kind of family dinners. The ones I captured dozens of memories of.

I smile at Dom across the table when he playfully kicks my foot he grins softly. "Awe sissy is blushing!" My youngest sister sings and i blush darker looking at my plate. Dom chuckles "She's cute when she does" Dom states proudly.

I hide into my hands feeling Dom kick my foot again but I don't look up. He stands with a smile and looks at my sister's "Go get cleaned up and we can have some books ok?" He suggests and both girls giggle happily before leaving the table and rushing to go get cleaned up before bed.

Dom comes over and pulls out my chair. I refuse his gaze my face still in my hands. But he kneels and snatches them away making me meet his unwavering gaze. I sink my teeth into my lip softly unable to recover my face due to his grip on my hands.

"You're still red. It's a good color on you love. Why don't you tell me why you're blushing so bad?" He asks with a faint smirk and I know he just wants to hear it.. he already knows why he's known for months possibly a year now yet I've refused to come out and say it which is why he refuses to act on it. We've had this exchange before and everytime I would keep silent and he'd give up..

He didn't seem so eager to give up this time tho. My heart was racing and I kept silent again thinking he would eventually give up.. but there he was after a good ten minutes just staring at me waiting for an answer more patient then usual.

I sigh when he doesn't move "Dom.." I mutter and he smiles "Yes?" He asks "Can we not?" I murmur weakly. He chuckles a little "Were gonna do this until you finally tell me the truth y/n it's not gonna be like those other times I'll wait her as long as I need to. Tho I doubt you wanna make your sisters wait much longer now love? You know how much they enjoy story time" He states..

He was right, They would get cranky if I made them wait to long and it was hard to come back from that. Dominic was such a smart ass sometimes and as much as I loved it I hated it too because it meant.. I had to tell him.. I sigh weakly and advert my gaze tho he still has my hands. "You already know.. I like you" I mutter softly and he grins happily "That's all I wanted to hear love" He replies leaning up and pressing his lips to mine.

I'm off guard but slowly melt into the kiss gripping his hands and fluttering my eyes shut. It's a sweet soft kiss and when he breaks it I sigh dreamily. He chuckles a little and goes in for a second, but two pairs of feet run out to us "Stories!" They sing song at the same time. I flush red again and Dominic gets up and pulls me to my feet "Stories" Dominic assures stealing my hand into his and leading all of us to there bedroom.

I sit in Dominic's lap and the girls snuggle in bed while he reads. He's an amazing story teller he makes it all so vivid when he tells it and I get lost into his words while he reads mindlessly playing with his hair while he does. Not once do either of us stop smiling.

By the stories end the girls were asleep and I sat with my face in his neck. He lifted me with ease and carried me to the bedroom laying me down before crawling in with me. I giggle shyly and cuddle up to him with his arms locked around me tightly and I fall asleep happily.