I See You : Cute/Fluffy:

You're watching Dom during an interview and you're mindlessly checking him out while he's talking and getting his photo taken. You aren't aware that he's seen you looking he smiles and shakes his head softly easily catching your attention he draws it to his face and gives you an "I See You" look with a silly smile twitching his body back with a soft laugh when your cheeks bloom with color and you hide behind the sweater you'd stolen from him months ago. You poke your tongue out at him and he smiles at you with a wink only making your blush darken.

He nods his head at you with another laugh and walks over lifting you off the chair and into his arms. He touches your nose with his softly rubbing your back with his thumb. Your eyes flutter shut under his touch and you sigh contently. His arms were your favorite place to be you always felt so safe and loved when he hugged you and the hours long cuddles were the best.

You lean into him gently and he pecks your lips lovingly. "You're so cute" He murmurs running his hand up and down your back sending tingle down your spin and you smile softly "Clearly you are too or I would be able to look away for more then ten seconds" You retort and he chuckles. You feel his chest vibrate against you when he does and this makes you smile again because you loved his laugh loved it more when you made him do it.

"Well be able to go home soon love I promise and when we do you can look as long as you want and I'll give you those cuddles we both love so much" He assures leaving a gentle kiss on your forehead before he lets go. Another kiss to your hand before he returns to his spot and back to the interview. You sigh to yourself the places he had kissed were warm they always were and you loved it. The second his arms left your body you felt cold and lonely but you knew you'd have him back soon and you wouldn't have to let go for the next few hours. That thought alone could get you through the rest of the interview.. that and his Beautiful smile whenever he liked the question or spoke about his passions.

After the interview you and Dom go back to his apartment and just as he promised you're snuggled In one of his shirts on the couch. You're in his lap and his arms are locked around you. He's peppering you with loving kisses and rubbing your wrist with his thumb. You sigh with content and lean into him shutting your eyes. You could stay like this forever and you knew that he could too.