- Chapter two -

Molina Household,2020

One Month after The Orpheum,

Luke's P.O.V

Even though wanting to get back at Bobby got us into the whole Caleb mess, I'm still not over it and I don't think he should just get away with it. Anyway, now that we are technically "alive again" we go to school. But before that, we found Bobby's sister( My old crush and maybe still) Olivia, at Caleb's club. We found out that she died in a car crash and she is friends with Willie. After everything went down with Caleb we got her out too and now she lives with Julie and us. That's not the point though. At school I overheard this friend group talking about like spells and like supernatural creatures and time travel and stuff.

Today at school I'm going to talk to them and- "Dude! Get ready the bus is coming in 15 minutes!" My thoughts were interrupted by Reggie telling me to get ready for school. He and Brooke were talking at the door. I hate it. He obviously likes her and she likes him but they won't do anything about it. After I got ready, the bus came and we arrived at school where I started to look for the group.

Los feliz Highschool,

Ethan's P.O.V

Benny just finished showing me a new spell he learned, but I wasn't really listening. I was thinking about that band that played the Orpheum about a month ago, they go to our school and I see one of them in the halls looking for something or- someone? I see him coming towards...me? "Hey I'm Luke"

"Me?"

"uh, yeah?"

"Oh hey, I'm Ethan. Congrats on your band and stuff-"

"I'm Benny!"

"Um... Hi Benny, thanks Ethan, but there is something I came over here for..."

"What is it?"

"I heard you guys talking about,like, time travel and supernatural stuff?" Oh crap. What's he gonna say? Oh no no no no. This isn't good. "Whaaaaat? Us? Noo-" "You don't have to lie, I get it." "Oh, your into that stuff too?" "You could say that... Anyway, you know where Julie lives right? Well, I need you to come over after school." "Umm....Ok-" I get interrupted by the bell when Rory and his friend Reggie come over. "Come on Luke! We have study hall." Reggie says "Ok, see you guys later." Luke says as he walks off with Reggie. I wonder what he wants after school. Huh, I guess I'll find out.

After school(bc im lazy)

Brooke's P.O.V

We just got back from school and I am in Julie's room with her, Flynn, and Olivia. We are currently working on algebra. It is way harder than I remember. Anyway, Luke invited Ethan, Julie's crush, and his friend Benny over for something. He won't tell me what it is though. Anyway, Flynn is talking about the new kid in science to Julie, While Olivia won't stop blabbering on about Luke. It's. So. ANNOYING. I mean sure she likes him, that's awkward enough, but, he never shuts up about her either. But I can't be talking about crushes, because mine on Reggie is technically over 26 years old. But no one has to know that besides Julie, Alex, and Olivia. I just wish- "Brooke? BROOKE?!" My thoughts were interrupted by Olivia noticing I was zoned out.

"Yeah Livi? What's up?" "You zoned out again. What's wrong?" "Nothing, just wondering why Luke invited Ethan and Benny over. He won't tell me" "Hmm.... It's probably not that important. Soooo, since we're finished with homework, wanna go down to the studio?" "Sure I guess, I think Alex is down there. Wanna watch a Movie?" "Sure, Julie was telling me about this one called 'Kissing Booth'?" "Oh Yeah! Flynn told me about it. It's on Netflix." "Cool let's go ask Alex he wants to join us." "Of course he does! He's Alex." "True that."

As we walk in, Alex is on his phone stalking Willie's Instagram. This boy is WHIPPED. "Hey Lex, whatcha doin?" I ask knowingly. He almost falls off the couch when saying, "Nothing!"

"Sureeee" I say. "Stop stalking Willie and take out your laptop we're watching kissing booth." "Ughhh Fine." "So your not denying it?" Livi asks with her eyebrow raised. "Shut up." He says. "Ok both of you shut up, we have a movie to watch."

With Luke, Ethan, and Benny

Luke's P.O.V

Benny and Ethan just got here. I gonna tell them that I'm a ghost and then I'm gonna tell them my plan. Here is the plan, they cast a spell or something to go into the past like, two years ago and me, the guys, Brooke, and Olivia confront him. I hope they don't think I'm crazy. Eh, I don't care, if they don't wanna help me, I'll find someone else. They are coming this way.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming." I say, trying to ease the mood. "No problem, what did you need?" Ethan asks. "I'm a ghost"

They just sit there in surprise for like 30 seconds before....laughing?

"Oh, Luke, Man that's a good one." Benny says, still laughing. I just stand there like an idiot having no idea what to say. "Oh wait, Y-Your serious?" I nod slowly, waiting for their reaction.

"Well then you came to the right guys!" They both say smiling. "O-ok great well then I need your help. It involves time travel..." Benny is smiling brightly while Ethan questions it but eventually convinces himself. Luke tells them the plan and it takes some MAJOR persuasiveness, but, Ethan finally comes around. Almost everything is set, but here comes the hard part.........

Getting his friends and his sister to do it.

DUN-DUN-DUN

Haha, yes, I am that evil. I was going to end at him telling them he's a ghost though so I'm not THAT evil. But don't test it >:) See you on the next update. So long children.