- Chapter 9 -

In the kitchen,

Before the talk with Reggie,

Luke's P.O.V,

I'm looking in the fridge for a juice box when Bobby comes up to me, glaring daggers into my side. What does he want now?

"Is there something I can help you with, Robert?" I ask, looking over to an annoyed Bobby.

"Care to explain to me why you've been dating my sister behind my back Lukas?" He asks, in the same sarcastic tone that I was using. I freeze at his sentence, dropping my juice box. I run into the living room, grabbing a pillow as a shield just in case he tries to run at me.

He walks into the living room and just sits on the couch, signaling me to sit next to him. I slowly walk over to him, keeping the pillow in my hands. When he just starts laughing.

"You can put the pillow down Luke," He says, "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just confused." I exhale the air that I was unaware of holding in.

"What are you confused about?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Why didn't you think that you could tell me? You know that I trust you guys." Said Bobby, looking down at his feet. This is the Bobby that I miss. The Bobby that you could talk to, the Bobby that I trusted with my life. I wave it all off before answering with-

"It all just happened super fast and I don't know, I guess I was waiting for Olive to tell you." I say, truthfully.

"Well, she did, but Brooke gave it away while complaining about how lonely she is." Bobby says, laughing. 

"Typical" I say, laughing with him. "So, are we good?" 

"Of course, man. Just don't have secret relationships with my sister anymore." He says.

We do our hand shake and walk outside, down the steps and outside of the studio. We are about to walk in when we hear an angry Olivia trying to tell Reggie something. We look at eachother and walk back into the house and into the kitchen.

I pick up my unopened juice box and open the fridge tossing one to Bobby. We hear someone walking down the stairs. We turn around to see an annoyed Brooke, walking over and snatching my juice box out of my hand, jumping on the counter and sitting down on it.

"Hey! Give it back!" I say trying to snatch it back.

"Ok, fine." She says, stretching her arm out. As I try to grab it, she pulls it back and takes a sip out of the straw.

"Mmm, apple my favorite." She says, hovering it over my head. 

I huff and roll my eyes, going to the fridge and getting another one. I open it and go to stand over to a laughing Bobby, glaring at my demon sister.

"Luke, if you keep making faces like that, it'll stay like that and you'll even uglier than you are now." Said the demon in front of me.

"Shut up and drink your STOLEN juice box." I snap back, not being able to think of a better comeback.

"I will," She says, taking another sip. "It's delicious and as much as I would love to keep this sibling banter, I have to go back to Livi's room."

"Why do you have to go back there?" Asks Bobby, looking over at her.

"Ms. Olivia Wilson here, has banished me to her room for an unknown reason." She says back, gesturing to the stairs.

"Oh. That makes sense, I'm sure she has a good reason though." Says Bobby, giving her a look of sympathy.

"Well, right now I couldn't care less what it is because you are a theif. Have fun in your little prison you demon." I say, confidently.

She rolls her eyes and flips me off.

"Have a nice evening Bobby, Luke, you can think about how delicious that juice box could have been. Bye boys." She says, walking upstairs.

"She's so annoying." I say, once she's out of earshot.

"You guys are too funny sometimes." Bobby says, shaking his head at our antics.

"Whatever." I say.

After that, we see Olive, Reggie, and Alex walk inside of the house, all having different expressions on their faces. Olivia, a proud one, Alex, an annoyed one, and Reggie a nervous one. I wonder what they were talking about. Huh, guess we'll never know.

"Hey guys, what's up?" asks Bobby.

"Not much, just idiots being idiots." said Alex.

"Hey!" Olive and Reggie say at the same time. Bobby laughs lightly and I just shake my head.

"Ok, well, see you guys later, I'm gonna get Chinese food." Olive says, grabbing Reggie and pulling him towards the stairs as she walks out. Reggie walks up the stairs and Alex just stares at his feet.

"You know something." Bobby says, bluntly.

"Whaaat? Me? Nooo." said Alex, his voice raising a few octaves.

"Ok, now I know your lying. What's going on?" I ask.

"Well-"

Reggie's P.O.V,

I walk up the stairs terrified. What if she doesn't like me like that? What If Olivia lied to me? What if I ruin our friendship just because of a crush? Whatever, it's too late now I guess. I knock on the door a couple times. 

The door opens, revealing a tired Brooke in her pajamas. I'm almost positive that she just woke up but she still looks perfect.

"Hey Reg, has Olivia un-banished me yet?" She asks, jokingly.

"Not exactly. Can I come in?" I ask. "No one's stopping you."

I walk in and she sits on the bed, sitting crisscrossed.

"I need to tell you something." I say, looking up at her.

"Um... Ok shoot." She says back, giving me a small smile.

"Ok.... How do I say this? Uh, I think that I'm in love with you."

DUN-DUN-DUN

A/n

Yup, I left it on a cliff hanger. I'm that evil. Don't worry tho, you'll get more ;) I love you all and until next time my children.