- Chapter six -

Memories,

Flashback 1993,

No one's P.O.V,

Bobby and Olivia were on their way to the arcade to meet up with the guys and Brooke. When they finally got there, Luke and Brooke were late. Typical. It was fine though, because that just meant for arcade time for them.

Alex and Olivia were playing 'Dance Dance Revolution' and Bobby and Reggie were playing 'Pac-Man', when Luke and Brooke arrived panting like they had ran faster then the flash himself to get there. "What took you guys so long?" Olivia asks finally.

"Sorry Livi, Mr. Sleeve-less over here, took extra long in the shower." Brooke says, gesturing to Luke in his signature sleeve-less tank. "Hey!", He snaps back, "I wasn't the one who took 20 minutes picking out which sneakers to wear!" He says, gesturing back to Brooke and to her shoes.

"Whatever, Ok? Let's just play some games!" Alex says, getting annoyed. "Ok! C'mon Livi, let's leave these idiots to get slushy's." Brooke says, pulling Olivia's arm. "Sooo, I noticed you did your hair just how Luke likes it." Brooke says, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I wouldn't be talking, considering it took you 20 minutes to pick the shoes that Reggie got you for your's and Luke's birthday." Olivia says, wiggling her eyebrows right back at her.

"Whatever, you like cherry right?" She asks. "Yeah, why?" Olivia asks back. "Because, I ordered them when we got here and I already payed." Brooke says, reluctantly handing Olivia her slushy. "Oh, that makes sense." Olivia says,taking a sip. This does not surprise her at all. She knows how much Brooke hates wasting money.

"Sooo, what do you say about playing some 'Mario cart'?" Brooke asks, already knowing the answer. "Um....Duh! Let's go!" Olivia says dragging Brooke off of the chair and to the machine. They both lost and won a couple times, Olivia being the victor most of the time. Brooke was terrible at this game, but she knew that Olivia liked it.

After losing to Olivia a couple more times, both Brooke and Olivia decided it was time for a new game. They picked Brooke's favorite game this time, 'Street fighter'. Brooke had this on her game-boy and played it every day so she never lost. Like, ever.

While they were playing, Luke and Reggie were watching quietly. Just watching there crushes like it wasn't totally creepy, which, in their heads, it wasn't. "So my sister huh?" Luke asked Reggie who gulped.

"So my sister huh?" asked Bobby who came up behind Luke, startling him. Luke does the same as Reggie did, while, Bobby just laughs and Alex walks over to the girls, watching as Brooke  destroys Olivia.

After about 30 more minutes, they part ways. As Luke and Brooke get to Luke's car, Brooke steps in the passenger seat and puts a CD in the player. Not long after, 'Paranoid' by: Black Sabbath starts playing. Luke and Brooke start belting out lyrics and eventually, they get home.

As they walk in the house, Luke asks "So my best friend, huh?". "I could ask you the same question, Lukas." She retorts. "Touche'." He says back. And with that they head to bed.

A/n

Heyyyy againnnn. I'm sorry if you didn't like it, I don't even like it. I think it's crappy, but I had to get something out and I have minor writers block. Don't worry though, the time travel chapter will be out by the end of the weekend. Have a great night and I love you all. Goodbye for now, my children.