- Chapter 7 -

Sunday night,

The garage,

Luke's P.O.V,

Well, we're doing it, we are finally going through with the plan. I feel like I've been waiting longer than we were in that dark room. Brooke and Alex are pacing around the room, asking everyone if they are sure about going through with it, and everyone keeps replying with yes. Benny and Ethan are almost here, we told Julie and Flynn about everything. All that's left to do now is deciding how far back in the future we want to go.

At first, I said two years, but, Alex and Brooke hit me with: 'What will two years do? Bobby was still famous two years ago, and we had still been dead for, what, 23 years?' They were right though, it wouldn't have made a difference.

"Ok, so, how far back are we going to go?" I ask, tired of Alex and Brooke's panicking.

"It depends on how far they can do." Brooke says. "She's right." Alex says, nodding towards Brooke.

"Ok, so we ask them when they get here? When are they coming?" Reggie asks, curiously.

"They said that they were on their way." I say, checking my phone for the 100th time, waiting for a notification.

"They're here!" I say, running to the barn doors in that open the garage. As they walk in, I see Alex sit next to Reggie and Brooke next to Olivia.

"So,", Alex starts, getting straight to the point. "how far back can you guys go, and, will we be visible?" "Well, we can go up to 30 years, and since Julie cured you, or whatever, you will be visible because you are now." Benny says.

 "So, how far back do you want to go?" Ethan asks.

"Um.... Guys, do you wanna go over this?" I ask, looking over to everyone.

"Uh, sure." They say in unison. 

We talk it over and decided to tell them to take us back to 1994, before we had died. Everything was ready and we had asked Ethan and Benny to cast the spell while we were asleep, so that in the morning we would just wake up like it was a sleepover at Bobby and Olivia's since their parents had loved us. After we fell asleep I had a nightmare.

"Oh, so you thought you could catch me and try to stop me, huh?" Bobby asked, standing right next to himself- or, now known as Trevor, his 42 year-old self.

 "You thought that you could stop me?" Trevor asks, holding Luke's song book in front of him.

"Give that back now!!" Luke screams at Trevor.

After Luke finishes screaming at Trevor, Trevor takes the book and rips out 'Unsaid Emily' throwing it into the fire, leaving with Bobby. 

Now, Luke is on the ground sobbing, until Emily comes up behind him. "You were nothing but a disappointment, I knew you were wasting your time." She says walking off, leaving a crying Luke, drowning in his own thoughts until-

"AAAH!" Luke screams, waking no one in the garage, except Bobby, up. "Dude, what's wrong?" Bobby asks as he comes into the light, seeing a crying pile of Luke on the couch. 

"Bobby?" Luke asks, ready to punch him until his knuckles give out, before he remembers what's going on and that he can't do anything because this is before they die and Bobby steals his songs.