- Chapter 13 -

(Ok, before I start this, can we just pretend like ethan and julie never liked each other? I decided to change it to Benny and Julie since Benny didn't have a love interest and because I think they would go better together. That's all, thank you children. You may continue.)

The Wilson household,

The garage,

Julie's P.O.V,

Ok, we did it, we went back in time. We landed in the loft, making a huge noise, probably waking someone up. I hear yawns and groans, probably from the boys as we walk down the latter.

"Who's there? Girls, if you guys are trying to prank us this isn't funny." Alex said, grabbing a bat.

"Turn the light on, idiots." I say, walking toward the middle of the room.

"Julie? Benny? Ethan? How are you here, and why?" Asks Luke, getting up and walking toward us.

"What's going on? What are you guys doing here?" Reggie asks, following Luke.

"Hold that thought, I have to get Brooke and Olive." Alex says, walking out of the studio.

"Ok, tell us what's happening." said Luke.

"One, nice to see you too, and two, we were worried and needed to make sure you aren't doing anything stupid." Said Ethan.

"Did you guys hear about the butterfly effect yet? Did you go see my grandma?" Benny asked.

"Yes, Brooke told us about the butterfly effect, she went to see your grandma the other day. We are all going next week." Reggie answered.

"Ok, good. Well, we need to figure out some kind of like, schedule to come see you guys so that we can know when you want to come back I guess." Said Ethan.

"Luke, do you have any form of a real plan yet?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh...... Kinda? I don't know, I'm gonna play it by ear. And don't say 'Play it by ear? This is serious.' because I know that already and I've heard it from Alex and Brooke like, ten times so far." He says, rolling his eyes.

"Julie?" Brooke and Livi both say, coming into the studio.

"Did you miss me?" I say, going in for a hug. They accept and we stay like that for a minute, just soaking in each other's presence. This is the first time we've been away from each other for more than two days since I've met them so, it's weird for us.

"Come on, lets go to my room, we need to fill you in on EVERYTHING. Bye boys, Alex come on." Said Livi, dragging me to my- her room. It's weird seeing my- her house like this before I lived here. They have cool decor though.

"Ok, so? What is so important that you needed to tell me?" I ask, sitting on the bed. I kinda love Livi's room, it just screams 'Livi'.

"Well, for starters, Luke and I broke up because of that butterfly effect crap, and we have to be friends with our enemy because we can't change anything from before." Livi says, throwing her head back.

"Don't forget that Reggie finally told Brooke that was in love with her, and that they can't be together for the same reason as Olive and Luke." Alex half-yelled from across the room.

"Oh guys I'm sorry. Now I feel bad because of what I was gonna tell you." I say.

"No! Don't feel bad, we're fine. What's going on with you?" Brooke asks.

"Well for starters, Benny and I are dating, and I figured out that I am a medium. I've been trying to help people." I say, trying to avoid the first part.

"Wait, hold up, run that back turbo." Brooke says.

"You and Benny are dating?? That's new." Livi states.

"No kidding." Alex says.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Umm...... 11:55, why?" Livi asks.

"Crap. Um, I only have till twelve until I go back to the present\future. Anyway, I will be back at around the same time next week, and the weeks after until you guys come back understood?" I ask.

"Understood." They all say in unison.

"Ok well I love you guys! I have to go now." I say, getting up. Shortly after, I poof away.

Olivia's room,

After Julie left,

Brooke's P.O.V,

Seeing Julie leave after just getting to see her again was probably one of the hardest things that I've ever had to watch. It took everything in me not to cry, but I had to suck it up, knowing that she'd be back here next week. We'll be fine for a week, I hope.

"You guys ok?" I ask Livi and Alex.

"Yeah, we are." said Alex.

"Ok, well if you are Lex, get out. I'm tired." I say.

"What she said." Livi says, pointing to me.

"Ok, dang..... Goodnight girls, love youuu." Alex says, walking out the door.

"Love you too." We say, as we pull the covers up.

Today was way too long, but I bet tomorrow will be better. Hopefully. 

DUN-DUN-DUN

I'm sorry for such a short chapter, but get ready for an extra long one later todayyy. 'Two chapters in one day? How does she do it?' I know, I know, I'm ama