- Chapter 8 -

Saturday morning,

The garage,

Bobby's P.O.V,

Everyone's been acting super weird lately, especially Luke and Olive. I mean, I know that they like each other, everyone does, and I'm fine with it. I just feel like their hiding something from me. Whatever, it's probably just all in my head. I'm tuning my guitar when Brooke walks in, looking like she's about to murder someone.

"TELL ME WHY, EVERYONE AROUND ME IS IN A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP AND I AM JUST HERE BEING LONELY!!!" She yells, staring at the ceiling.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same spot as you. Except, no one actually likes me." After I say that I mentally face palm, knowing what she's going to ask me next.

"Who do you know that likes me?" She asks, putting her hands on her hips, looking at me with a questioning expression.

"I can't really answer that...." I say, looking at anything but her. And then I realize something. Who around her is in a happy relationship? Luke and Alex broke up over a year ago and now Luke only has eyes for....... My sister. On one hand, I'm happy that they finally got together, on the other, I'm kind of mad that they didn't tell me.

"Who around you is in a happy relationship, Brooke?" I ask, slowly putting my guitar down and approaching her.

"Um...." She says, stepping back. "I can't really answer that." She finishes, turning in the other direction to walk away.

"Oh no, you don't." I say, picking her up and throwing her over my my shoulder as she demands me to put her down. I set her down in the armchair standing in front of her so she can't get up.

"Now, I'm gonna ask you again Brooke Leslie Patterson, who around you is in a happy relationship?" I ask, sternly.

"How about, we both write our answers down, and hand them to each other?" She says, getting up and walking toward her note book, grabbing two pens. 

"Deal, shake on it?" I ask, as I put out my hand for her to shake. She shakes my hand and passes me a sheet of paper and a pen. I write down my answer and wait for her to finish. She folds her sheet of paper, like, five times, hands it to me, takes mine, and runs. I look down at the piece of paper and crumble it, knowing that I had just been played. I know this because I had put down Reggie, and she had put...........

                                        Your mom. Sorry Bobs, can't tell. Ask Alex or Reggie.

I mean, she isn't wrong, my parents are in a pretty happy relationship.

The Wilson household,

Brooke's P.O.V,

I just ran out of the studio and into Livi's room, where I find her in her love-seat making out with non other than Luke. Ughhh, like, get a room, or- a different one. 

"Ew, love." I say, breaking them apart. 

"Can you not?" Luke asks, annoyed.

"No, now get out, I need my best friend if your done trading spit with her." I say, making a fake gag reflex.