- Chapter 11 -

The Wilson household,

Olivia's room,

Brooke's P.O.V,

"I think I'm in love with you." 

He said it. Oh my gosh, it finally happened. What should I do? I mean, I guess Bobby wasn't lying. I feel so bad right now. Reggie, the guy that I've liked since 9th grade, just told me that he was in love with me and what am I doing? Sitting there quietly like an idiot.

"Oh, thank god." I say, Reggie looking at me like I'm crazy.

"What I meant was I-" I was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Reggie looks at me with a 'who-is-there?' look. I shrug, answering his questioned look.

"As I was saying-" "BROOKE! GET DOWN HERE!!" Olivia says, cutting me off.

I give Reggie an apologetic look and proceed to walk past him and down the stairs, where I see none other than the one and only Lisette Warcaster. I walk up to Olivia and her slowly.

"Hi, Lisette..... Can I borrow Livi for a sec? Thanks." I say, dragging Livi away from the demon.

"What is she doing here?" I ask.

"She said she was coming to hang out, I asked her why and she said that we had all planned this like, two weeks ago." Livi says, just as confused as I am. 

Then I realize something, we are in the past. This is before everything went south with Lisette. Oh no. This is right before the whole thing with Kane Williams.

"Livi! We need to just go along with it. I'll explain later, just pretend that we are all still friends. Ok?" I ask.

"Ok."

We walk back into the front room and to Lisette. Here's a little back-story on her.

Flashback,

Homecoming week,

General P.O.V

It was homecoming season and both Brooke and Lisette were waiting for Kane Williams to ask them to the dance that Friday. You see, deep down, Brooke didn't want to go with Kane, because she liked Reggie. However, a little before when Brooke started liking Kane, Reggie started flirting with other girls to try and get over his crush on Brooke. It didn't work at all. When Brooke saw that, not knowing that it didn't dull his feelings one bit, she thought 'Since he's over me, I should get over him' thus tricking herself into liking Kane.

Anyway, Brooke was walking to social studies when Kane started walking her way. He had a smirk on his face like he was scheming, none the less, Brooke shrugged it off and let him continue to walk her way.

"Hey Brooke! So, you know homecoming is this Friday?" Kane asks, already knowing the answer.

"Oh, yeah! Why do you ask?" Brooke asks back, trying to be non-chalant about his question.

"Well, I was wondering if you would do the honor of being my date?" He asks, winking at her.

Blushing, she says, "I would love to. Pick me up at 8:00 OK?"

"Got it. Bye beauty." He says, leaving her blushing.

Though what Brooke didn't know, was that this was all a scheme that Kane had said up. What she also didn't know, was that Reggie was standing around the corner, hearing all of it. He was absolutely crushed. 'I should have known. I can't compete with him! He's the captain of the football team, all of the girls want him. I'm just a kid with a flannel.' He thought. As if it was scripted, Olivia came behind Reggie, scaring the living daylights out of him.