- Chapter four -

The Molina garage, Morning,

Brooke's P.O.V,

"Wake up!" Alex says, throwing a pillow at me. "What?" I say half asleep. "Look at Olive and Luke!" He says. I look over to where Alex is pointing and lay my eyes upon Livi and Luke cuddling on Luke's couch. "She had a nightmare last night and he calmed her down." Alex says, beaming still. "How do you know?" I ask. "Because her screaming didn't only wake Luke up." He answers.

"Oh," I start, "well, I for one, slept like a baby." I finish proudly. "Lucky you, I have some juicy gossip though." He says. "Ooh, do tell." I say. "Ok, well for starters, she told him she likes him." He says pausing. "Keep going! You can't stop now!" I say eagerly.

"Ok..... He kissed her!" He says finally. "What?!? Did she kiss back?" I ask. "What do you think? Of course she did!" He says. "This is great! We have to talk to them!" I say. "Later, right now, get ready, we're going to get coffee." "Fine, but on our way there you have to tell me about your date with Willie." I say. "Will do, I'll meet you outside in five."

                                                                            *On the walk*

Alex's P.O.V,

As we walk to the coffee shop, I tell Brooke about my date with Willie. He's such a great guy. I really got lucky, but, he got luckier. "And after that, he took me on a picnic under the stars." I say smiling. "Ok, skater boy's got game." Brooke says jokingly. "Whatever... After that, we walked to the park and...... He kissed me!" I say happily. "Oh my gosh, Lex, that's great!" Brooke says.

"What about your love life?" I say wiggling my eyebrows. Everyone knows that Brooke and Reggie like eachother, except Brooke and Reggie. It's almost as annoying as Luke and Olive.

"What love life?" She asks trying to avoid my question. "You know what I mean." I say knowingly. "He doesn't even like me like that." She says. "Ok, sure." I say sarcastically so she gets the message.

"What's that suppost to mean?" She asks. "Why don't you ask Reggie?" I say. "Stop Lex, no matter how much I want it to, it won't happen and I'm ok with that." She says sadly. "You never know until you try~" I say, sing-songy. "Oh look, we're here!" She says running in. "This conversation isn't over! I just really need coffee." I yell before walking in.

After they get coffee and go home,

Brooke's P.O.V

As we walk in we see Luke and Reggie wrestling over something and Livi just rolling her eyes sitting on Luke's couch. "Finally you're home!" She starts, "I've had to listen to these two idiots say dumb crap and fight all morning." She finishes pointing to Luke and Reggie. "Hey!" They both say. 

"Lex, you take Luke, I've got Livi." I say assertively. "Aye-Aye, captain." He says, doing what he's told. "Livi, Julie's room, now. First I need to talk to Mr. Lover boy." I say. "Crap." Livi and Luke both say under their breath. After Livi goes upstairs, I say: "Alex, Reggie, grab his arms." 

"What's going on?" Luke says, failing to get out of their grasps. "You kissed my best friend! And surprisingly, she kissed you back. Wow." I say. "Wait, why are you mad? You've wanted us to get together for years." He asks. "I'm not mad, I just never thought you had the balls to do it." I retort bluntly.

"Ouch. That's nice of yo-" He starts. "I'm not done, you can't hurt her, and if you do so help me God I'll kick your-" I interrupt and then get interrupted by, "Wait, aren't you supposed to be on my side? I'm your twin!" He asks annoyed. "And I love you, but, she's my best friend and I know how you are with girls."

"She's right." Both  Alex and Reggie say nodding towards me. "But Olive's different, I've known her my whole life and you know I'd never hurt her." He says truthfully. "I guess your story checks out, boys, let him go. Now I have to talk to Livi. Later losers." I say walking out. Now to talk to Livi....

Julie's room,

Brooke's P.O.V,

I get to Julie's room to see Jules already giving her the talk on how 'Luke is dangerous' and 'is she sure that she wants this'. "I've got it from here Jules." I say walking in. After she walks in I sit down on her bed by Livi.

"So how bad did you grill him?" She asks laughing. "Oh honey, he's ashes now." I say jokingly. "Now for you," I start, "I know you like him, but, be careful. I know how sometimes you say things you don't mean when your mad and he really takes things to heart. He's like a glass box that is very breakable. Sooo, just be careful with him, he's my brother and I love him. And don't think this is all you, trust me my talk with him was way worse."

"Oh I know, Julie was listening and ran up halfway through and told me before trying to give me the 'are you sure about this?' conversation." Livi says, chuckling. "Oh, then she saw nothing, it got progressively worse." I say. "I assumed just that, so I laughed at her and she looked at me like I was crazy." She says folding over, I do the same as the boys fall through the door from laughing.

We stop laughing and look over at them trying to untangle each other's legs, shuffling to get up on their feet and attempting to walk back through the door before I stop them by saying: "And where is it that you think you boys are going?" 

"Out?" "Um.." "Retract, retract! Abort mission!" They all say at once. Ugh, boys. "What did you hear?" I ask curiously. "Everything." They all say.

"What did we tell you guys about privacy and boundaries? When. Will. You. Learn?!?" I say furiously. "Did you really mean what you said about me sis?" Luke asks. "Of course I did, You are my twin after all." I say walking over to hug him. I stay in his warm embrace for no longer then five seconds when Julie walks in and says: "Boys, out I need to change, girls, since it's Saturday, wanna have a sleepover?" 

"Sure." Livi and I both say as the boys walk out. The sleepover is fun! We got all the snacks and took Julie's laptop to watch a movie. Half way through 'To all the boys I've loved before' Julie pauses to get more popcorn and leaves Livi and I alone. "Sooo, you should tell Reggie you like him." Livi says.

"No, nuh-uh, not happening, I'm not as bold as you." I snap back. "Why not? It would save so much time!!!" "I don't know, maybe in a couple weeks but, not now with us about to do Luke's plan and stuff on Monday. I promise I will eventually though." I say "Fine, I'm gonna hold you to that though." 

After Julie comes back, we finish the movie and go to sleep. In my dreams, things are normal and we aren't ghosts with a weird time travel plan. Ugh, why can't we just be normal for once? Whatever, normal is boring anyway.............

A/n 

Sorry it took so long to update, homework time ran late. But's it's up and running. LOLIVIA IS CANON FINALLY!!!! Anyway, I love all of my children and I will see you tomorrow my dearests, so long for now.