NEW FIC IDEA AND ANNOUNCEMENT

Ok, hi hi hi everyone, ik its been awhile since ive posted, but things are under construction and I have new ideas to share.

Ok so, I have come up with a descendants/jatp crossover AU where Mal turned her back on the isle forever, and banished Uma, Harry and Gil from auradon, Uma's lil sister/Celia's twin, Flynn and Julie, daughter of Te-Ca(the evil lava monster from moana) find Uma's plans to take over auradon and her diary/notes on how to rule the isle. They also find mals spellbook that Fairy godmother thought she destroyed and left it on the isle. Uma found the spellbook and put the spellbook and her plans in a spot where only Flynn could find it, leaving her a note with Uma's spare shell in it. Flynn and Julie tell their best friends, Luke, son of the huntsmen from Snow White, Alex, son of peter pan(if you watched once upon a time, peter pan was evil so that's what im going with for this), and Reggie, the second son of captain hook. Together, they go through the books, take over the isle, and try to find an opening in the barrier to get revenge on auradon. Meanwhile, Uma, Harry, and Gil are stranded on an island trying to send them signs to where they are. Flynn, Julie, Alex, Reggie, and Luke, go on crazy adventures trying to figure out every move on the way, they are the next generation of the core four....................

                                        THE CORE FIVE