- Chapter 10 -

Flashback,

First day of school 1985,

General P.O.V,

For as long as little Luke and Brooke can remember, it has always been them, Bobby, and Olivia. Granted, they can't remember long, they are only seven and Olivia six. She is in the gifted program, she skipped first grade. They were all getting off of the bus, when they bumped into two strangers, one raven-haired, and the blonde one slightly taller.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" said the blonde stranger, helping his friend up.

"Sorry, we didn't see you. Geez." said Luke, rolling his eyes.

"Hi! I'm Reggie and this is Alex. He doesn't really like new people." Reggie whispers, leaning over to the other four.

"You aren't a very good whisperer." said Alex.

The four laugh, while Reggie just sticks his tongue out at his friend.

"Bobby"  "Luke" "Brooke" "Olivia" The group all say.

"Anyway, we are new here. Do you know were Mrs......." Alex starts, "Sazario's classroom is?"

"Oh, yeah! That's our classroom, do you guys wanna walk with us?" Asks Brooke.

"Sure" Both Reggie and Alex say at the same time.

"Just follow us." says Bobby.

"And watch out for the bullys, they look for new guys so just stick with us and you'll be fine." Olivia adds, beaming at the two as she waves them to follow the others.

Once they get in class, they take their assigned seats and realize how much they miss summer. Luke and Brooke especially. The seating goes by Alphabetical order of last names which means, Luke and Brooke are Always seated together. They hated being twins.

                                                                           *Time skip* 

It is now lunch and Luke and Brooke are trading with Bobby and Olivia. They're parents buy things that neither of them like, but their friends do, so they trade. In the middle of Luke trading his apple for Olivia's tangerines, Alex and Reggie walk up to their table.

"Are these seats taken?" Asks Alex.

"Yeah, actually" Luke says. Brooke, Bobby, and Olivia look at him weird, while Alex and Reggie frown. "Haha! Gotcha! You shoulda seen the looks on your faces!" He says, laughing.

"Ok then..... What do you guys have? I have a tuna sandwich and a fruit cup." Says Alex, looking down in is lunchbox.

"Luke and I have the usual, Ham sandwiches and whatever fruit mom puts in that day." Brooke says, taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Olive and I have uncrustables and tangerines. How about you Reggie?" Asked Bobby.

"Erm...... A turkey sandwich and a cheese stick." Reggie said, looking over at Bobby.

"Well, I don't know about you guys,but I wanna play tag at recess. You guys in?" Asks Olivia.

A chorus of "Sure"s and "Ok"s fill the table while everyone finishes up their lunches. The lunch-moms blow their whistles and all of the kids start bolting outside.

As the main six run out, they decide on a different game; Hide and go seek. Luke being the seeker starts counting to 20 while everyone picks their hiding spots. Bobby behind the oak tree, Brooke and Olivia under slides, Alex behind the rock-wall, and Reggie somewhere in the field.

"17...... 18........ 19....... 20! READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!" yells Luke, starting to run down the black top and onto the wood chips.

Once he gets to the playground, he hears giggles from by the slides. He immediately recognizes the laughs and crouches down, next to the girls to where they can't see him.

"Boo!" The girls scream and jump in shock.

"Lukeeee!" They say in unison.

"I found you! Now come on, help me find the others." He says, signalling them to follow him. They follow and find Bobby and Alex.

"Ok Reggie, you win!" Alex calls, smirking.

"Reggie, come out it isn't funny. You win ok?" Luke says, looking around.

With still no sign of the raven haired boy, the remaining five split up and look for him. They call and call, but still no sign of their friend. They get back to each other, Alex starts to pace around not being able to find his best friend. Brooke and Olivia comfort him, while Bobby and Luke go to look around again.

Splitting up, they walk to the field and look up and down. Right when Luke has his guard down, Reggie jumps on top of him, making him scream in terror.

"Reggie?!? Oh my gosh, dude! We thought we lost you." Luke says, as he sees three figures running towards them, behind a laughing Reggie.

"What's going on? We heard a scream and came here." Brooke said, as a worried Olivia and a laughing Alex come up behind her, Bobby coming up behind Luke.

"Alex why are you laughing?" Asks Bobby, "You were just freaking out like, 5 minutes ago."

"Oh Bobby, it was all part of our plan." Says Alex, fist-pumping Reggie.

"Yup! Payback for your little prank at lunch, HA you should have seen yourselves. Alex has always been a great actor." Said Reggie, as Alex takes a confident stance.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I think that we are gonna be friends until we die." said Olivia

And they were, and after.

DUN-DUN-DUN

A/n

HEYO! I just wanna thank you guys for 200 reads!!! It means a lot. I thought that this chapter was needed and so I wrote it before we go into more love life stuff and....... Lisette Warcaster! The mean girl. Or is she more then that? You'll find out. And with that, So long my dear children, until next time.

Pax<3