30.

"I think I need time

"I think I need time."

He looked back out the window leaning into his seat, "Mane that aint no fuckin answer, that's what the fuck we been doing but then you actin like—"
"What am I acting like?" "Shit you bein bipolar as fuck, you gettin mad I got another female pregnant and we wont even togetha."

I looked to him getting irritated, he was right. But I didn't like his tone about it, "Kentrell you're talking a little crazy right now." "You want me to lie about that shit?" I breathed out turning back forward and shook my head, "You know what maybe I was thinking about saying yes until you started being disrespectful." "How Im bein disrespectful Brandi?" He looked toward me and I scooted myself toward the end of the seat as far as I could, "Because you're cursing all in my face talking to me like Im some random groupie and I wasn't just your girlfriend."
He grabbed onto my arm pulling me back closer to him and despite my irritation I tried not to smile, "Dont say that shit then say you need time."

"Dont snatch up on me like im some random bitch."

"Ia snatch yo ass up if I want," He said and I tried pulling my arm realizing how tightly he'd held it.

(AHT AHT! Yall better go be mad at wheel decide🙄 this aint my fault).

He pulled me slightly interring me to crawl over the seat and onto him, I brought my hands to the back of his head connecting my lips to his. Oh well, I still wasn't his damn girl...Atleast I thought so until he'd got those words out of me. Its probably why he smiled holding onto the wheel while he watched me make my way back to the house unlockong the door quickly to get back inside. In the words of Kash Doll he could leave but that dick had to stay here.

Once I got into th house the girls were still in the living room and I sighed coming to set my bags down, "So?" Amara looked to me and I raised my eyebrows, "So?" "Girl I know you aint mad about a conversation...." "Im not mad, I know you guys liked him at one point but I was in a relationship with now...You have to respect the boundaries." I said and Taya gave a side smile, however Amara jocked her head back. "Bitch— What are you talking about? We do respect your boundaries." "Respecting boundaries isn't asking how big his dick is and how good the sex was."

"Amara— look we're sorry Brandi."

"No we didn't do anything wrong Taya, Brandi I get you've been spending all that time with him but it seems like you've changed for the worst."

"Excuse me?"

"Girls stop seriously we're not turning this into an argument," Taya said coming to stand in the center.

"No the situation needs addressing how did I change?"

"I mean you used to be happy Brandi now he's all you talk or think about."

"He's my boyfriend—" "See you can't even stand your ground you're back with a man who got another girl pregnant," Amara said and Taya looked to her, "Amara stop it." "That was before we were even together you dont know our relationship," I said coming closer and Taya grabbed my arms incase she'd need to bring me out the room. "So you're choosing dick over your friends?" "At this point your jealous," I said sizing her, she was beginning to go too far. She was wrong about it all, she wasn't being herself and I didn't wanna put my hands on her I really didn't but this wasn't Amara.

"Jealous of what if I wanted him Id take him."

"Bitch what he dont want yo ass!?" I yelled coming closer and Taya struggled to keep me back, she went to push me and I smacked her, I couldn't help it. I was beyond pissed, "BRANDI! Yall STOP." She yelled pulling me as hard as she could yanking me into the room, "Taya let me go bruh," I yelled trying to push her off and she closed the door standing infront of it.

I breathed out turning away from her and tried calming myself down. "You guys cannot fight over this, it's not worth it Brandi we've all been friends for so long." "Taya she just said she'd take him from me," "I mean you called her jealous—" "You're on her side," I looked to her. "Im not Brandi...She shouldn't have said that, Im sorry if you wanted us not to say those things I would have stopped sooner. "Well now you know," I said and she breathed out. "I just dont want the two of you mad at each other."

"You could say goodbye to that," I shrugged hearing a knock on the door.

"Open this shit up!" Amara yelled and I came to reach for the knob, Taya continued trying to keep me back but I pulled it open. "So what Amara nobodys scaree or you?" I asked being held back and she rolled her eyes coming past us to grab her phone off the nightstand, "Im calling my brother thats what," "Bitch dont nobody care about your brother Ill call Kentrell up right now but you dont want that."
"Nobodys scared of Kentrell and his herpes you know Jason stop it." I tried calming myself down and it only triggered me to laugh trying to get out Tayas grip, "Taya bruh I swear to God."

She exited the room with her phone in hand and I grabbed mine out aswell going through my contacts to call him, "Okay I know you're mad right now but Jason and Kentrell are two different people...I dont think I want those two mad in this house." "She thinks Jason wants to see him though thats the thing," She grabbed my hand taking my phone from my ear and hung up the phone, "Brandi. I dont think Kentrell is gonna look to fight...Im not breaking those two up either."

I breathed out looking at her, "She might just be calling him to come pick her up."