Vol9.

I cant lie Brandi was raw as fuck, but I couldn't love no bitch, atleast not unless I knew she was down for me

I cant lie Brandi was raw as fuck, but I couldn't love no bitch, atleast not unless I knew she was down for me. I got my security to pick me out a few girls and 2 let me fuck while the other was too busy tryna get to know me, one in the bathroom, one in the hotel room. But another thing Brandi ain't know is I flew Kaylyn out here so she could be there when I preformed, I just wasn't sure how to come up with an excuse to tell her. But Kay knew how shit worked, she knew I wasn't loyal and she didn't give too much of a fuck, as long as she thought I loved her the most. Almost all the girls around me just let me do whatever I wanted and that's what I liked about Kay and Yaya.

I woke up the next morning to shawty circling her fingers around my dick print like she was just desperate or somethin, I played off my irritation with a closed lip grin though. "Whatchu doin?" I asked, "Justttt...Thinking about something." I didnt care what was on her mind so instead I sat up and she looked up at me smiling, "I was thinking about how good that dick was and how we could maybe try a round two." I moved out the way before she could touch me again and got up putting my shirt and jeans back on, "Ion got no time fah' a round two." I said and she poked her lip out.

"Well, you may not have time now but.." She reached under the pillow and handed me an iphone 6, "You can put your number in here and maybe we can schedule something up another time." I nodded putting in a fake number then handing it back to her. I was grabbed by the rim of my jeans and pulled closer to her, "Are you sure you dont have time for me to atleast...Suck your dick?" She asked, I looked at the door then back at her. Denying head, fuck no. I had time, it was only like 6:00 and Nique seemed to wake up a little later then that. I tilted my head unzipping and dropped my things, "Say less then."

...

By the time she finished she had tears in her eyes, her lash was falling off because of it and her wig was fucked up. Probably because I was pushing and pulling the fuck outta her shit but the bitch couldn't get me to cum for anything, I just gave her extra help. I let her know I would fuck wit her and left without a hug kiss or any contact to go take a shower and then meet up with Kay. Brandi may have not known where I went but she wasn't dumb, and I wouldn't be able to keep up with the lies for too long especially not when Kay came around but Id just ask my brothers for advice. I got back to the room and took a shower while everyone was asleep. Once I got out to brush my teeth my phone began to ring from the contact "Kay🐍" I answered it after letting it ring for a minute and brought it to my ear,

"Wassam Kay?"

"Hey, I'm here." She responded and I heard the flattered laugh and smile in her voice.

I nodded forgetting she couldn't see me, "Ite, wait down thea fah like 5 minutes and Ima bring you up to the room." "Alright Kentrell." I hung up and set tbe phone down, rinsing the toothbrush and putting it back in a case. Once I left the bathroom I was met with Three with a mug on his face, "Why the fuck you keep pressin Kaylyn badbuilt ass." "She'll do anything fah' me why not." That made both me and him grin, "Ite Imma be back." I said, I got up and went down the elevator to bring her to the room.

Once I got down I saw her sitting comfortably in one of the lobby chairs on her phone, she looked up to me with that same cute smile she always did and I smiled back. I held my arm out for a hug and she walked into it, "Yo ass betta be happy to see me." "Why wouldn't I be happy to see you Kentrell." "Cause you'on really fuck wit me thats why." I responded just going with the flow and we got into the elevator. "Say, I can't wait til tonight so I can fuck the shit outta you." I said and she just laughed like I was joking. "What's funny I meant that."

Eventually we got back up to the room and I parted ways giving her the room key, "Ite you know whea yo room is, Ima be back hea in a couple hours."

"Couple hours? Where you goin?" She asked.

"I'm finna go check on one of them girls from the concert, she'on know bout us yet." Her facial expression changed, I prolly shouldn't have even said anything. Kay had a jealous ass spirit knowin her ass she'd prolly tell Brandi we were engaged or some stupid shit like that, I just shook my head. "She not nothin special." I said before leaving, atleast I was nicer to her then Yaya. That's when I didn't suspect her snake ass was prolly fuckin on some other nigga and flash out on her ass, she was scared of me.

I wanted to spend more time with Brandi though, I was tired as hell and really just needed time to cool off so I went to her room and knocked on her door waiting on her. She answered and I smiled seeing her outfit, the oversized T shirt thing was cute as hell to me. She had on dolphin shorts underneath it that you could barely see, "Hey Kentrell." She said smiling but I was pressed to get comfortable, I walked passed and and hopped onto the bed back first pulling my phone out my pocket.

Once she looked over to me I waved, "He-llo." That made her smile and she came over to me with her hands on her waist pulling the shirt to show her curves, this girl was really a weakness. "Okay well I see you've gotten very comfortable huh?" "Yuh." I nodded and went back to my phone, she sat down at the foot of the bed staring at me but I didn't mind.

"So you just came in here to lay down on your phone?"

"No, I wanted to come spend time witchu."

She got all nervous from that leaning forward and smiling while she tossed her hair back.

"What happened to ya lil friends."

"Taya and Amara? Oh they're fine what makes you say that." I put my phone down, sitting up to get closer to her. I knew what I was doing, licking my lips and staring down into her lap, "You know what I'm talkin' bout." "I really dont." I could tell she tensed up when I got closer to her but I liked that shit.

"They wanna know who came first so whatchu' tell em?"

"Kentr—"

"Why you keep sayin my name shawty? I wanna know what you said." I could tell she was getting overly nervous so I just broke the mood, laying back down and holding one arm out, "Cmea." "Like lay down?" "Naw jump out the window." She smacked her lips and slowly layed down into my arm, she still kept her distance but I pulled her closer so she could lay on my chest. "Whatchu wanna do today princess?" "Princess huh...Well I guess we could do whatever you wanna do." "I say we just chill like this." She looked at me and nodded.

"After I take this nap."

"So you couldn't just take a nap when you were back in your room?"

"I already told you I wanna be witchu right na.'" I said letting her get up and turning to my side.

To Be Continued...

(aka i got school tomorrow💀).