Vol17.

I smiled, "Shit this is already enough..."

"Waddup!" I heard a familiar voice yell from the living room.

You could hear a couple footsteps and of course his friends had to be here. Kentrell smacked his lips as they either messed with me or him, "Mane what chya' doin? I said to wait." Well clearly they didn't give a fuck, I gave Joe and Ben a friendly hug when I noticed two peopoe I hadn't met before. They were about the same height as Kentrell, a bit chunky and lightskinned. The other darkskinned and bout ugly as hell but I stayed silent.

"Ite Brandi, so this Boomer, and this right hea Montana." Three said eating a snickers.

"Say son whea you get that from?" Kentrell said snatching it and Three fought for it back, "The pantry." I laughed before looking back to 'boomer' and 'Montana' "Hi I'm Brandi." I said tilting my head, "Yeah you already know my name," Boomer said nodding and Montana agreed. Quieter than the rest of the gang I guess, "So who tranna play me in air hockey?" Ben asked holding a puck and Three dapped him up, "Ite lets go." Kentrell was frustrated tryna quiet everyone down or get rid of everyone so it was just us two and I could tell, I giggled to myself watching him hold his head back in annoyance.

"Maybe you could take me on a tour?" I suggested holding my hand out and he smirked holding it, "Bet, we can start wit the kitchen." He said leading me to it, it was huge just like the rest of the house but it was still homey, nothing in the house was dirty I could tell they were close with the maid. I looked around and he showed me every major thing in it flexing, he brought me to the living room presenting the big ass flat screen tv on the wall and there was even a huge ass fish tank in here. He brought me around a few more places until we headed to the stairs, "Whats that?" I asked pointing at one of the doors, "We can't go thea yet." Welp atleast I knew where the suprise was, I could hear Three and Ben arguing through the door but he led me up the stairs.

"Long ass stair case." I complained feeling my legs begin to burn.

"Atleast you ain' gone be runnin' from me." He said.

I raised an eyebrow but it was better to just leave it alone, once we got upstairs it was darker and way cozier, the carpet up here felt like velvet that your feet just melted into. "Say whea you wanna go first pretty girl?" He asked looking over to me, I smiled, "Maybe that door?" I tilted my head to one and he nodded bringing me to it, it was a big ass bathroom. The echo in it was loud as hell and there was a whole door just for you to use the bathroom and a jacuzzi. "If you wanna use it just lemme know n Ill show you how to use it." "Boy if you wanna fuck me in a jacuzzi just say that." He laughed outloud at that, his laugh was so damn childish but something was cute about it so I laughed with him.

"You funny as hell, cmon."

He led me out to another room, it was a guest bedroom, still large but it gave me an expensive hotel vibe, "What about your bedroom...If you're comfortable showing me—" He nodded, "Why wouldn't I be?" "Ion know I know some of these girls be tryna tell yo buisness and shit." He shook his head opening the door to it, now this was a damn bedroom.

It smelled like sex in the dark with candles in here...It smelled great, and looked great. The carpet even softer then before and the bed was so high up. There was a big ass walk in closet and another door that probably led to a bathroom. "I know you  dream about Heaven in here..." "Ay come lay onna bed and see if you like it." He said walking over leaning onto it. I came to hop on it and almost melted inside, the bed smelled like an enhanced version of the room and the sheets were satin. "You have good taste." I said sitting up, "I was just askin cause if you ain like it we could just fuck in the guest room." I hit him lightly shaking my head.