Vol20.

Kentrell babies me the whole rest of the day and me leaving him in the morning didn't help at all

"Why you dont just stay hea wit me fa' a couple more days?" He asked grabbing me from behind into a hug. I was just trying to get something from the kitchen but it brought a smile to my face, he became clingy ever sence we traded I love you's and I was here for it. He leaned into my neck placing kisses on it and I reached up to hold his face while he did so, "mm..Because its been so long since Ive seen my friends, they probably miss me just as much as I miss them." He smacked his lips, "Mane fuck yo friends," that made me gasp trying to fight back a smile. "Wow not fuck your own fans," "Ima fan ah' you...And you leavin me."

"Cheesy as hell." I said unimpressed.

He pressed his print up against me and brought one of his hands up underneath my shirt making me jump, "Whatchu say again?"

"Nothing, just that I have to go tomorrow." I pulled away from him so he couldn't try it again and went to the other side of the counter sitting in one of the high chairs facing him, "Nooo...Look what I gotta do to make you stay wit me just a couple more nights."
"Kentrell...You really want me here that bad?"
"I hate bein alone." He said looking straight at me, we locked eyes once he said that and I could tell there was true meaning behind it. Meaning that could lead me into a bad situation but I seeked past it.

"Why dont you invite your friends over?" I made my way back around to the fridge grabbing a caprisun and looking up to him, "Do you mind if I drink this?"

"Drink it, what I look like starving you for a week." He said taking it from me and stabbing the straw through handing it back.

"A week?"

He nodded, "It's gone be soon."

"Kentrell."

He didn't budge and I sighed, "Fine, but if my friends cuss you out thats on you." That made he jock his head back squinting, "They aint gone do shit." I raised an eyebrow sizing him, "When you done in the kitchen come upstairs." I nodded watching him turn around and head off then grabbed my phone out scrolling through instagram, some of my tags started to go up by the second and I recieved a few texts from the groupchat.

Amara🤞🏽.
Bitch— They found you!

Taya🤞🏽
Its up, you made it to yb and teen shaderoom.

They sent me a picture, it was a comparison of me to the cheating scandal and the picture of me next to Kentrell. I knew he wouldn't be too happy about it and thats when I sat my caprisun down leaning over the counter and began scrolling through the comments, it was full of multiple people begging for my @, some slamming me and some giving me the benefit of the doubt for my looks. But either way I didn't want any of that attention, I figured now I needed to start telling Kentrell about my concerns so I finished the caprisun threw it away and rushed upstairs. I knew he was in the bedroom since the door was creaked open and the light was on, "Kentrell, look at this." I said coming to sit next to him on his bed and showed him all the pictures and comments.

"Thats what we finna do right na' cause they got you fucked up Brandi."

"What do you mean?"

I watched him pull out his phone and listened to him start his lecture. I knew what to expect since he usually always went viral for his aggressive complaints, but when he turned the camera on me my eyes widened and I turned away from it, I didn't expect for him to even want me to be known and shown. "Show em yo face Brandi." He said, I did as he said turning over to the camera and looked at him awkwardly not knowing what to do. He panned it back on himself and from his tone I knew he was going to keep it short and simple. What I took from it is that he wasn't a shaderoom person, he didn't like his buisness out and he didn't like people trying to connect the dots.

I frowned after he posted it, it seemed like his anger was one of the only things to bring him excitement.

"Im guessing they bother you alot dont they?"

"Everything a nigga fuckin do." He said.

"I'm sorry.."

"Yo ass keep sayin sorry like you doin somethin' wrong."

"Im sorry about all the shaderooms, it seems like they update your entire life."

"Cause they wanna potray me to be some shit I aint, Ian no bad person."

"I definetly dont think you're a bad person...I think its your past, all the women."

He smacked his lips, "Ian never learned how to love nobody cause aint nobody ever loved me, I'm young just like everybody else. But these people want me to be a bad guy so bad." The more he spoke the more sympathetic I felt toward him, it made me sad but I didn't show it. Instead I reassured him and reached down to play in his hair, "Well atleast I know you arent a bad person, and look at your fans. They love you." "I love them too." He said looking over to me, "But that kinda love aint whats healin me."

"You must want someone here with you."

He nodded, he was so slick with everything. Its like he used eye contact to get his subliminal points acrossed. I smiled crawling my way into his lap and bringing my hands to his chest looking down at him, "Well if you'd let me...I think Id be willing to be that person." He sat his phone down holding onto my waist, "You was just finna leave me 30 minutes ago."
"Well I don't wanna go anywhere anymore."

"Thats cause you want dick now." He raising his eyebrows.

"Well...Thats not the only reason." I said and the both of us smiled, I leaned down to kiss him and let out a giggle tugging my bottom lip from him biting it, his hands slid into my pants and I assisted him by taking them off. Id never rode anyone but I was sure he wouldn't have a problem teaching me.

...

Later that day we decided to go out to the store with his friends. They were all so foolish and I shook my head walking out the aisle once Kd threw a ball at the toys making a few doll boxes fall and knocking things over. "Just know once they come kick yall asses out Im out," "You limpin so bad yo ass aint gone nowhea."" Kentrell said and I smacked my lips limping over and grabbing the chips he asked me to get him and placing them in our cart. They all kept their hoodies over their heads or just tried their best not to be seen as if someone couldn't see past it, once we got to the line I pulled my phone back out. I couldnt stop thinking about all the things that people were saying about me, I just didn't understand how I deserved it.

Kentrell looked at me and I could tell me knew I was upset about it, "They fuckin wit you still aint they?" He asked I nodded. He looked at me for a moment, "Send me a picture of you real quick." "Why?" I asked and he shrugged, "Just send it," Curious but I did as he said. We payed the total and took the bags to the car placing everything in the trunk, it felt good to be out without his security. Once we got into the car I sat in the back looking out the window, my day was slowly starting to get worse and worse. My phone blown up again and I was scared to look at the notifications, this time they were from my groupchat. I scanned my face and opened my phone up to it.

Amara🤞🏽
BITCH ITS OVER FOR THESE HOES!
Attatchment 1 Image.

I clicked the image to see I was the most recent post on his twitter, it was captioned "If you got me I got you, baby I'm too scared to thug you." And after I saw it I couldn't stop the smile from spreading acrossed my face, I looked over to him to see he was staring outside the window putting his phone away.

I appreciate yall comments sm🤍 y'all really fw me?