Vol15.

Time wasn't very nice to me, I just couldn't comprehend any of it

Time wasn't very nice to me, I just couldn't comprehend any of it. About 3 weeks went by and in one more Kentrell said he'd be taking a flight to come see me and I was terrified. The girls couldn't get me out my room, its like all I wanted to do was eat and sleep. I don't remember anything from the night except that I was drunk as hell and I didn't want any of it to happen. I told Kentrell I couldn't tell him until he got here even though something told me to do it over the phone.

Most of my time alone in my room Id take a nap but today I joined someones live to watch him preform, it put a smile on my face. There were no girls on stage, just him his friends and security. I heard a knock on the door and quickly turned my phone off before responding.

"You can come in."

It was Taya, she had a bowl of fruit and a water bottle coming to sit next to me. "Here, I made you a fruit bowl today," I smiled taking it from her. "Thanks Taya." She nodded, "How much longer do you think you'll be in here." I poked my fork down on a raspberry shaking my head slowly with a side smile, "I dont know yet honestly." She nodded taking a deep breath, it was like she had something to say but didn't know how to say it. "What's wrong?" I said looking up at her with my cheeks now full, "Its nothing...Well actually it is, I just feel like its my fault for even bringing you to that party. If you never went everything would be perfect right now."

"No Taya dont think that, it was an innocent party I'm the one who chose to drink all that heavy liquor."

"Well we left you knowing you were drunk and...Wait a minute."

I looked up at her, "Do you remember anything from that night?" "Well I know I got all drunk and he didn't have my consent why?" "So...You wouldnt remember if he pulled out or anything?" My eyes widened for a moment, "Theres no way he didn't, Id remember that. And plus I havent had any symptoms of anything and it's already been two weeks." "No Brandi its only been two weeks we have no way of knowing if you dont remember."

"Taya I'm positive Id remember that...How would I forget? I know my body Id be showing symptoms by now."  She gave a side smile, "I'm just saying, maybe you should just take a test or see a doctor just incase Kentrell gets here and it's too late." That caught my attention, maybe she was right. "Well maybe a test."
She nodded, "Is it okay if we get you one tomorrow?" I nodded and she gave me a hug before leaving my room, lately she's been doing it. I pulled my phone back out to continue watching the preformance until I got tired falling asleep.

...

I woke up at around 9, just when the door closed and I heard grocery bags. I layed down for a moment letting my fan blow on my face for a good 5 minutes, there was a knock on my door and I sat up looking. "You can come in." It was opened, "Goodmornong." Amara said holding the unopened box pregnancy test and I got up to take it, "Goodmorning, thanks." I took it from her and left to go to the bathroom, even though I doubted I was pregnant something just made me nervous. I got a gut feeling Id regret this, but to be safe and smart I knew I had to. So I read the directions then opened the box to use the test.

Giving it a good 10 minutes before going back to check, I looked myself in the mirror, in the eyes and took a deep breath. My heart was pounding faster by the second and I grabbed the test peeking at it.