Vol7.

Sloppily we kissed. Its like he turned into an entire different person soon as I placed my lips onto his, he seperated from mine and went for my pants pulling them off each leg and dropping them to the floor. I pulled my shirt over my head and sat up to help him on removing the rest of my clothes when he grabbed me by my jaw lifting my face to him, "Ion think I told yo ass to get up did I?" I looked into his eyes for a moment taking in what he said before responding, "N-no?" He then pushed me back down onto my back.

I unclipped my bra making sure I didn't sit up whilst doing it and he pulled my panties off letting them hang off my ankle for me to kick off onto the floor myself. "Turn ova fa' me." He said and I listened turning myself over On my hands and knees, I looked back watching what he did. He pulled the shirt over his head and I bit my lip seeing his body. His chain glissened matching his diamond earring, and how his v line leaked out the underwear. He looked back at me while lowering his sweats and ethikas, I looked down to see what this nigga kept in them jeans and furrowed my eyebrows.

I guess I could call that nigga captain hook, but the size is what confused me. "Wait— I dont think I'm ready." I said quickly attempting to turn back around, he got a grip of my hair in his hand twisting it around his hand once and pulled me so he could lean over into my face. "Dont try to back out na'. you wanted this dick so you gone take it when I'm ready." He left me stuttering silently to myself letting go of me. I felt his hand slide down my spine pushing my arch down to his liking, "And you betta not fuckin' move either."  I began to get nervous, I just stared forward and prayed for the best. I felt his fingers slide from my clitoris to my vulva and then what I already knew was his tip.

He held onto my love handles just to support him whilst sliding in, I looked back at him watching as he looked down at what we was doing. Meanwhile I hummed out a moan through closed lips, gripping the sheet tighter and tighter the further he went. "You good?" He asked knowing damn well he saw how traumatized my ass looked in the face, this was only my second time having sex besides my first time in the 10th grade and I was now 19. "Mhn-..." I said finally moaning outloud once he went deeper. He verted his eyes to me with an evil ass grin previewing his grills, we locked eyes as he thrusted himself all the way in making my arch shoot up. He was excited for that.

"The more yo ass do what I tell you not to do the harder Im gone make it for you."

He pushed my arch down once again and began to stroke inside of me slowly. I nearly felt lightheaded trying to contain myself, he purposely curved himself inside of me and suddenly the pain began to fade away into pleasure. "You like that shit dont chu?" I nodded closing my eyes and letting the feeling over, "I aint hear you." He said tilting his head with a squint, looking down at what he did and up at me every couple of seconds.

"Y-yes.." I stuttered out and heard him chuckle lowly under his breath.

He sped up to a normal pace and thats when it began to hit me, I cursed to myself and threw my face into the pillow to silence myself, or atleast just quiet down. "You gone do somethin fa' me?"

Warning⚠️⚠️ for the sensitive girls, skip to the next bold line.

His strokes slowed down and I nodded, "Cmea" He said softly and he grabbed my hair slowly pulling me back and leaning over. "Stick ya tongue out." He said and I did, I was confused but I did. "I wantchu to close up yo eyes." I didn't trust him but I did anyway.
I felt a liquid that I instantly knew was his saliva drool down slowly onto my tongue, I dont know what came over me but something about it turned me on. His fingers entered my mouth and he stroked it down my throat, its as if he liked watching me struggle deepthroating his own fingers. "You so pretty witcho mouth full Brandi." He says and laughs speeding up. I almost gagged at how far he stroked it down and let me go to fall onto the bed.