Vol3.

7th*

7th*

I was taken to our house to grab my clothes and essentials before being taken to the hotel. Once I unlocked the door and walked into the living room both Amara and Taya looked at me sitting on the couch, "Y'all fucked didn't you?" Amara asked and I scrunched my face in response, "No what? I'm just grabbing some things before we go to the hotel."
They looked at each other, "So Youngboys taking you to a hotel?" I nodded confused and they both got even more upset. "Whats going on?"

"Well at this point just to be safe buy condoms on the way back." Taya said.

"Guys I'm not having sex with him he has an std, I'm not about to risk my health status just to say I fucked a rapper who's probably gonna kick me to the curb."
They groaned and Amara responded for the both of them. "I'm sure he takes his medicine, if he doesn't have an outbreak you'll be fine. Boom if your pregnant just don't tell him and abort the baby you'll be fine." She was right, but regardless I didn't ever just let anybody fuck no matter who it was.

"Y'all are insane." I said shaking my head and going past them to go upstairs and get my things, I grabbed a couple outfits, self care items, and other things I would need packing them into a bag and fixing myself up in the mirror quickly before going back downstairs to say bye to the girls. "Alright y'all I'm not gonna be anymore then 2 days." They gave each other the "mmmmhm" smirk and I rolled my eyes because I was dead serious.

"Just remember that is Nba Youngboy."

I shook my head They were acting like I was some groupie. "Whatever, see you guys later." I said waving and walking out dragging one of my bags and my backpack on my back. Once I got out security handled my carrying bag and I got in the back of the car so we could go off to the hotel. The car ride was quiet, not an awkward kind of quiet, we both just minded our own. His security wasn't the talkative type and I wasn't either, not with just anybody.

Once we finally got there I looked out the window, it was a luxury hotel and there was a nice pool outside. Maybe I was in my bag cause these instagram
pictures were finna hit. Security opened my door for me and led me inside to check us into the room Id be staying in, it didn't take long at all. The inside of the building was huge and you could smell the hotels food almost soon as you walked in, after we checked in I was brought up on the elevator to my room and thats when I spoke.

The downstairs floors were marble but upstairs the floors were a soft gray carpet your foot would melt into each step. Once the door was unlocked for me I decided to speak up, "So I'm assuming you'd know why I was brought here?" He nodded his head, "you should find out soon." "Well okay...And how long is my stay?" He thought for a moment moving out the way for me to walk into the room, "Your stay is between 2-3 days." I nodded. "I'm sorry, just one last question before you go." He seemed irritated but he listened, "Nba Youngboy is in this hotel aswell correct?"

"He'll be paying you a visit sometime, is that all?"

I shook my head, "That's all, just needed a bit of clarification thankyou." He nodded before walking off and I smiled, he was definitely nicer then he looked. I closed and locked the door and checked the room out, it was pretty cozy and warm in here, a nice balcony view and the bathroom even better then the bedroom. I finished looking around and decided to get in the shower grabbing a towel and my body and face soaps, deodorant and some other things before I got in.

I massaged the soap over my body with my loofa while my playlist songed over me lathering myself. With the timr I had in the shower I thought about todays concert, the moment he got in my face really made my night. I smiled thinking about it, he really seemed to care about his fans. Honestly he wasn't as bad as I thought, well he wasn't the best but he wasn't as bad, I still didn't understand what girls saw in him though. I continued washing up until I felt I was all clean and out brushing my teeth and putting on deodorant, lotion, and perfume on.

After getting out I wrapped my towel around myself for a while, I got on the balcony just to take a video for my instagram story, I then found an outlet to plug my phone into and sat on it for a minute going from snapchat to instagram to tiktok. I kept getting text from Taya and Amara.

Taya😽
How's everything so far?

Good, the hotels nice.

Mara😻
How big is his dick?

Bitch— we arent fucking! I haven't even seen him yet.

I rolled my eyes, I guess the best thing to do now was to go to sleep, it was about 2 in the morning and I didn't wanna wake up late or tired. Just as I turned my phone off the silence was suddenly loud, the hotel was great but not great enough for sound proofed walls. I could hear the bed creaking from the other room and constant muffled what I assumed were moans, I just rolled over and tried blocking out the noise but it went on for what felt like forever.
But Eventually I fell asleep to it.

Hey y'all maybe Yaya wasn't pregnant, 🤞🏽😁.