Vol21.

He took me back to our apartment so I could grab a few things when I ran into Taya and Amara.

"You're finally back!" Amara said hugging me when I opened the door.

"Well...Not exactly." I said cringing and walking past to the bedroom.

"Girllll whatchu talkin bout?" She said and Taya smacked her lips seeing me grab a few outfits, pjs, my under clothes, and self care. "Your staying longer arent you?" "I dont know y'all he seems to really want me around, I think he has some sort of severe attatchment issues or mommy issues or something. It was kinda cute how he opened up." "Girl we shoulda neva took yo ass to that concert in a week tou gone be grabbin yo suitcases to move in," "Now yall know I wouldn't go that far..." I squinted after saying that, "Ahuh, why doesn't he just call his friends over?"

"I asked him that, he wants someone who can really be with him, not hang out with him. I told him Id be there for him and there isn't any backing out now, plus...We told each other we loved each other and I don't know about him but I'm pretty sure I meant it." I said grabbing my last tank top and Amara gasped, "Bitch he told you he loved you?" I nodded feeling a smile creep up on my face just thinking about it. "And what happened to Nba Herpboy?" She said mocking me, "Shame on who ever made that rumor." I simply responded putting my things into a suitcase and my smaller essentials a backpack, "So how long will you be gone."

"Well...I'm not sure yet, I'm guessing maybe a week or so...month maybe." I said lowering my voice the longer I spoke.

"A MONTH?" Taya said, she was usually quiet so I knew I sounded outlandish.

"Guys he needs help, I can't just tell him Ive got him and wake up one morning and decide to leave."

"I'm pretty sure he'll be alright, I mean a month is a long ass time Brandi."

"Not really, I mean he's sick...He has an entire cabinet for his drugs and its like he has an entire collection of styrofoam cups just for lean. He's fucking himself up I have to be there to help him, Ill call you guys everyday, who knows maybe I'll visit too." They both seemed upset, I loved them deeply but everytime I thought of Kentrell a smile spread on my face, I truly wanted to be around him he just made me so happy in such a bizarre way. I honestly did feel like I loved that boy and I hadn't felt that feeling once before, not love atleast. Id been living with them for almost two years now anyway.

"I love you guys." I said looking at them going toward the door.

"Girl bye just facetime me before tomorrow." Taya said and Amara agreed.

I nodded and closed the door locking it behind me, leaving the building and smiling at Kentrell leaning back against his car, he helped me with the suitcases and once I got in he looked at me. "So whatchu tryna eat?" I looked around for a moment before shrugging, "Nothing fancy, maybe just mcdonalds or something," He smacked his lips, "I got all this money to spoil you wit and you want mcdonalds?" I pretending to look around as if I was thinking then nodded and he raised his eyebrows shrugging and driving us off to it, Once we got to the drive-thru I pulled out my phone to check what everyone had to say. Some people liked me, some didn't, some made fun of me, and some were jealous but I already had atleast 3 fanpages.

Progress... I thought to my self fixing myself up in my camera while he pulled up to the speaker.

"Hello thankyou for coming to Mcdonalds, how may I help you?"