Vol 13.

Once I woke up Kentrell was gone, probably busy off with his friends

Once I woke up Kentrell was gone, probably busy off with his friends. I got ready to go to the airport and security stood out my door to assist me with my luggage and shopping bags, they brought me down to the hotel lobby and made sure I ate before leaving.
I couldn't lie I wanted to say goodbye to everyone but from the looks of it no one was down here in the lobby with us and we didn't have time to go find someone. "I'm guessing hes asleep?" I asked one of them, I didn't get a response from that. We checked out of the hotel and while getting ready to leave I could hear his familiar voice calling us.

"Say whea you goin?" He said and I turned to see him approaching me, Kay and Joe a few feet behind him.

"Well, I dont wanna miss my flight. I thought you were sleeping."

He shook his head, "Ian gone leave without sayin' bye." I smiled at that, "Well it isn't goodbye if you dont go ghosting me." "I told you I fuck witchu right?" I nodded smiling. "So cmea then Ian ghostin shit." He held his arm out and I leaned into the hug, "When you get thea text me." I smiled seeing Joe draw a heart around us, Kalylyn stared down at her phone but I nodded, "Alright." Once we seperated I gave him one last smile. "Alright Kentrell." He nodded and we left off to drive to the airport.
On my way back I got a call from Taya while on the airplane. "Hey bitch." I smiled hearing her voice, "Wassup Taya."

"Sooo while you were gone makin babies with Youngboy we got you a little suprise."

"Noo, I don't like suprises."

"You deserve this one, just read my text you'll like it." I got a notification from her, it was a address somewhere close to our apartments. She hung up on me and I shook my head. Once the plane landed in L.A. a couple hours later I called an uber to drive me to it, it was sometime around 7 now. I couldn't get Kentrell off my mind for the life of me, seeing the girls would probably do it. Once we got to the house it was large, the lights were different colors in each window and there was music blasting. Youngboy specially, I shook my head already knowing from the jump they threw me a party. They had good intentions even though I was tired so I smiled going to knock on the front door, it was less than a second that Amara bursted through tackling me with a hug...Grabbing my butt but thats besides the point.

"BITCH WE MISSED YOU!" She yelled rocking me from side to side.

"I missed y'all too!"  I said back, once she let me go I hugged Taya aswell.

"We threw you a party girl." She said over my shoulder.

"I can see, and y'all didn't forget the alcohol either, I hope someones 21 in here."

She nodded and they led me to the living room where everyone was. There were tons of games, drinks, snacks and etc. Even the boys that came were playing the game, "Y'all shouldn't have...Thankyou seriously." I said looking back at Taya and she smiled, "As long as you made that nigga pockets hurt you deserve it, now lets go turn up its big booty bitches listening to Youngboy upstairs." I laughed and Taya grabbed my hand to lead me and Amara up. The house was huge, there was a whole room full of girls and drinks. Phone flashes from videos and flashing L.E.D lights, "It's like a club up here." I said, Amara grabbed my hand to dance with me, "So treat it like one."

"Nuh uh, I cant dance." I said shaking my head.

"Wellll, this'll make you get loose than." She said grabbing a dark liqour from off a coffee table handing it to me. "Now Amara, you know I don't drink." "Cmonnn, you only live life once it'll be worth it. And thennn, if you dont like it lesson learned." I gave her a stank face and she extended her hand out bringing the drink close to me, I just rolled my eyes grabbing a shot glass and pouring it in. Taya was off dancing with some white dude meanwhile Amara waited for me to down it so we could dance, I did, it was bitter as hell but something about it actually felt good. She laughed at my scrunched face and held her hands out already moving her hips. "See?" I grabbed her hands, "Its not that bad is it?"

"Whatever Mara, it tasted like ass."

She laughed and we began to dance, we danced for a while infact, and the more we danced the more shots I began to take until I couldn't anymore. "I dont know B that might be too much, maybe you should take a break." She said to a now tipsier version of me, she was right I could barely even walk straight anymore but I couldn't stop, "Bitch I'm fine...Lets go find us a fine— ass nigga to..." She shook her head, "Noo...Cmon you need to lay down."

She held her shoulder over me leading me to a bedroom, "We'll just keep you here until I find Taya, the nights been long enough anyways. Dont go anywhere." "Girl dont tell me what to do." She ignored me instead leaving the room to go get her, closing the door behind me. I pulled my phone out and began making videos of myself talking about how paranoid I was. I could hear footsteps making my eyes widen, I couldn't tell if it was a damn demon or Amara but it was one of them. They got louder and closer until the door opened, it turned out to be neither, instead it was some fine ass tall darkskinned nigga. I quickly put my phone away embarrassed.

He laughed at me making me look down, "Sorry I was just.." "Nah you good, what made you close the door?" I shrugged, "My friend...She thinks I'm too drunk to be around but.." I shrugged and for some reason my head began to feel heavy, "Well damn you drunk drunk I can tell, I was just sayin that cause this is my house usually all the doors wide open." I nodded, he looked around the room for a moment than back at me, "Ima be honest shawty you mad cute...Whats yo name?" I smiled at that, "Brandi...You're actually fine as fuck yours— oh my gosh." I covered my mouth making him laugh, "Sorry." "Nah you good ma' my name Darrel." I nodded looking down.

He came to sit next to me and I looked up at him, "Yo if we feelin each other why'on we try n' get away from all these people I'm tryna get to know you." Something was telling me no, "Well actually Im kindave already...In a situation."

"Thats coo, it can be mutual. I just wanna talk."

"Well, actually I have to be here waiting on my friend to come back so." my foot began tapping as it usually did when I became nervous.

"You'll be back soon."

"Im sorry I just cant—" He grabbed my hand dragging me up and onto my feet, "What are you doing...?" I nearly fell I was too damn drunk to even fight at this point, he walked me out the room and downstairs to a small bathroom locking the door. "Ok uhm, Dontrell whatever your name is I really need to be with my friend right now."
"Just relax shawty, ain nobody gone know you'll be back real soon." He said placing me on the counter. I put my hands to his chest trying to stop him but he resisted pulling my pants right off, at this point I had to give all I could I wasn't about to be raped.

I tried kicking but it didn't stop him, instead he moved my leg, even slapping him didnt work, he ended up pinning my arms against the mirror behind us and I looked at him concerned and shocked. "I told you calm down...Ion bite." He said going to kiss my neck, for some reason my eyes began to water. One thing led to another and he was already inside me, painful more then pleasant. I tried screaming but all he did was talk over me making it obvious someone was having sex.

Before I could even yell for help he covered my mouth, and worst of all is I was unsure if he'd came inside or out of me but either way he did one.

...

He was right, I was brought back to the bed now shaking and crying. I felt both guilty and dirty, I layed there crying until Amara and Taya got me, they rushed me home and I refused to speak until I knew we were here safe and the door was locked. I sobbed explaining to them what happened when my stomach began to feel achey, I rushed to the bathroom throwing all the liqour up and ended up passing out on the bathroom floor.

Today was now officially the worst day of my life.