Chapter 7

Zhilan was sitting at the bar when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see Jeno.

"Ready to go?" Jeno asked, lifting a bag that Zhilan knew was full of the drugs she had packed earlier.

"Yep." Zhilan said, slipping off the stool. She walked with a slight bounce behind him, Haechan soon joining as they made their way to the parking lot.

Tonight was the night were she would make her first drug deal, and she was pretty excited. She had done many in China and couldn't wait to get back into it.

As Zhilan made her way to her bike, she noticed Jeno and Haechan were going the other way.

"Where you going?" Zhilan asked the two.

"To Jeno's car. Where are you going?" Haechan responded.

"You boys are terrible at communicating." Zhilan said, making her way to where the boys were. She liked how they chuckled instead of fighting against her.

Haechan was nice enough to let her sit in the front, so Zhilan gladly took the passenger seat.

While Jeno was driving, Zhilan slipped her cigarette box out along with her lighter. She heard Jeno clear his throat.

"Something wrong?" Zhilan asked, placing a cigarette between her lips.

"Jeno quit smoking last year." Haechan told her. "Along with the rest of us."

"And I care because...?" Zhilan said, lighting it up regardless.

"You live with Jaemin, has he not scolded you about it yet?" Jeno asked as he opened a window for her so she could exhale it out.

"He has, I just don't listen to him." Zhilan said, taking a long drag.

She could tell that the two boys were exchanging looks but Zhilan couldn't really be bothered, ignoring them. She continued smoking throughout the ride, which had now become silent.

When they arrived at the site, Renjun was already there, leaning on his motorcycle. Ayeon was also there, shaking a can of spray paint, but was almost knocked over as Haechan gave her a big hug.

Zhilan bit her lip, still feeling uncomfortable when seeing couples act all lovey-dovey. Thankfully, Renjun cleared his throat, making Ayeon push Haechan away.

"Have fun." Renjun said, giving Zhilan a smirk as she followed Jeno and Haechan into the side door of the building.

Zhilan heard a curse leave Jeno's lips and noticed that it was because of the strippers standing outside the door to the room, the one that she assumed the boss would be.

"Give me that." Zhilan said, taking the bag from Jeno's hands. Jeno suprisingly didn't object, letting Zhilan swing it over.

The strippers gave her a look as she approached the door, clearly hoping to be able to sway Jeno or Haechan.

"What?" Zhilan spat at them. They rolled their eyes before stepping aside, letting them through.

"Thank you." Jeno whispered as she pushed the door open to the suprise of the man inside.

This man was clearly the boss of it all, wearing a suit and tie as he sat in the centre of the red velvet couch. Several of his men were scattered around the room, all with guns in their belts.

I could throw a knife faster though.

What appalled Zhilan was the fact that the stripper in the centre of the room was also in the middle of her show, not a single person in the room ready for the Phoenixes. The boss immediately waved his hand as he buttoned up his shirt, and the stripper immediately grabbed her clothes, making her way past them.