Year 1, Chapter 6

(Harry's POV)

(Harry's POV)

Ron and I are running all over the castle trying to find the bathroom Hermione and Y/N are in. As we're running I hear slow, heavy footsteps somewhere in the next hall. The troll. I immediately slow down as to not run right in front of it. 

Ron stops next to me, "I think the troll's left the dungeon," he whimpers. 

The footsteps are getting awfully closer. I pull Ron into a space in the wall to avoid being seen. I peer into the hall to see the troll, quite ugly and large, dragging a ginormous club into the... oh no. 

"It's going into the girl's bathroom!" I mutter.

Once it's out of sight Ron and I shuffle out of our little hiding place and creep behind it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV)

Hermione finally sniffles herself back to normal and walks out of the stall to fix herself up. I stand up and I'm about to leave the stall as well when I hear... growling? I open the stall door a bit and look through the slit. My heart drops as I discover the source of the growling. 

It's a large mountain troll, clutching onto a heavy-looking stone club. And it's advancing onto Hermione. Hermione slowly tries backing away from the troll but is stopped by the stall door. 

"Hermione! Get in here!" I whisper.

Fortunately, she hears me. She throws open the stall door and stumbles inside. I pull her down to the floor just as the troll strikes. I let out a scream as the club swipes across the stalls, narrowly missing my head. Wood pieces shower down, cutting me a bit as it did. 

"Hermione! Y/N! Move!" 

Of course, Harry came to save the day. He just can't stay out of trouble. 

I nod to him and grab Hermione's arm, pulling her out from a pile of wood debris. Before we can get out, the troll swipes at us again. 

I yelp as I cover my head and lay on the floor once again. 

"Help!" Hermione screams, "Help us!"

I can feel my lip quivering as I stare up at the troll. It's moving debris around, most likely trying to find its next meal. 

"Hey! Pea brain!" Ron shouts. 

Oh, Ron's here as well? Double trouble.