Leave Me Alone Blondie

Izuku was tired of dreaming.

In just one day, his childhood friend told him to jump off a roof and his childhood idol told him to give up his dreams. On that day, he realized that he was tired of being told what to do. He sniffled back his tears and tried his hardest back then to get into UA despite the obstacles. He trained his heart out and cursed himself for not thinking of training sooner.

He trained for ten months leading up to the entrance exams of UA. He did everything he could think of from following fighting videos online to just basic exercise to help improve his stamina and strength. His mother helped support him while his school classmates ignored his presence more than usual. Bakugo was ignoring him the most which caused everyone to follow his lead. But it wasn't that important t to him anymore. He had a bigger goal in his sight.

And finally, the day of the exam came before he knew it. And he made a complete fool of himself. He tripped and couldn't thank the girl who saved him from falling on his face. A boy wearing glasses scolded him for nervously mumbling when Present Mic was explaining the rules. He tried to score points from the large robots, but he just couldn't. Izuku even tried to climb on top of one to try and turn it off, but he was only used as a distraction for a blonde contestant with a belly laser to take the points away from his reach. Izuku tried to save the girl who helped him earlier from the largest robot in the exam since she was trapped, but he wasn't able to do much despite getting her out of the way. He was only able to help the girl escape from the zero pointer's way before the countdown ticked down to zero.

But to his surprise, he got rescue points. He got fifty rescue points from saving the girl. He did it! He could make it to become a hero!

Until he read the letter further, it explained that he did receive another point to enter, but due to his quirklessness, they thought it would be safer for him to do General Education instead.

Izuku allowed the smile of hope to drop from his face that day. He didn't want to be just let in because of pity or let down just because he didn't have a quirk. He allowed himself to let out his rage using a beach that was covered in the trash to vent his anger out on. It just wasn't fair. He at least deserved the chance to prove himself! He got enough points to get into the hero course!

Izuku confided with his mother that night, allowing her to be his rock through the whole thing. He leaned on her for support as his hero dreams were once again taken from him. He declined UA's offer and applied to another high school that was normal after thorough research to make sure that they had a more strict bullying policy. He eventually found one that allowed online courses and had an anti-bullying policy.

It was strange how his classmates stopped their teasing when they saw his face the next day. It was odd how Bakugo looked weird every time he saw him or anytime Izuku referred to him as Bakugo instead of Kacchan. Everyone continued to ignore his existence after Bakugo was announced as having been accepted to UA's hero course. Most of the class gave them knowing looks when they recognized that he wasn't going into UA.

But soon he graduated from hell to join a normal school that allowed him to take classes online. It was a calm three years compared to what UA had to face those years. By the end of his first year in high school, he was almost thankful he didn't accept just because of the fact that they were being targeted by the League of Villains a lot.

And even now, the League of Villains are still out there. All for One was still in Tartarus after the fateful day that the Symbol of Peace went against him in a lengthy battle before retiring.

Their numbers have dwindled down over the past years since heroes have been capturing any members that they can. As far as Izuku knew, a few members were already in prison. Magne was captured after the infamous Shie Hassaikai raid followed by Spinner. And they captured Mr. Compress along with an information broker called Giran right after the League's 'doctor' was found with all remains of the nomu.