We Had A Plan!

After Izuku stormed off, Bakugo stood in silence watching him go with a bewildered expression. It took only a few seconds to run after him. He rushed past his old classmates who were confused at what was going on until he was past the front doors of the building.

"Deku!" Bakugo said loudly as he started to run towards the familiar figure before he spotted a purple warp gate open from underneath his feet slowly.

"DEKU!" He yelled, rushing to try and possibly stop his friend from falling through the all-too-familiar warp gate. Deku turned around slowly to face him before widening his eyes in shock as he fell into the warp gate. Bakugo kept running up to the place he disappeared to try and catch up to him, only for the warp gate to close before he could come close to it.

"Dammit!" He yelled, he heard the rushing footsteps of the other heroes approaching behind him.

Kirishima got to him first, "Bakugo!"

"Dude, what happened?" Kaminari questioned with a worried look on his face.

"Where's knock-out?" Shinso asked, looking around to see any sigh of the green haired man.

"He's gone." Bakugo almost whispered from the way his voice sounded so soft.

Todoroki furrowed his brow, "What do you mean? I'm sure we can catch up to him."

"No, he's gone. They took him. We have to get him back before they try anything." Bakugo said, walking back towards the studio and away from the open night to get more privacy.

Sato furrowed his brows, "They? Wait..."

"You don't mean that they actually are back?" Jiro asked, looking towards him fir an answer.

"The League of Villains is back. They kidnapped Deku." Bakugo answered, looking back at his pro hero colleagues with an unreadable expression.

*

Izuku frowned as his eyes started to adjust to the dark room he was suddenly thrown inside through a portal.

"Why did we acquire this gentleman again?"

"Yes, what exactly is your plan for this, young Tomura? Why did I warp him?"

Himiko giggled, "He practically has the whole hero class wrapped around his finger. He got invited to a personal hero shoot with them by Can't Stop Twinkling himself in the middle of his job. He has known that little explosion boy since they were in diapers apparently. He could be a great help."

"He can either be their weak point or their worst nightmare based on what he decides." Shigaraki's raspy voice said before addressing Toga, "Good work scoping out the information from your little Uravity disguise."

Himiko smiled, "Thanks, bossman. I knew her sweet, sweet blood will be of so many uses. I try to steal more when she isn't paying attention if I can. I wonder how this new boy will look covered in blood."

"Don't stab the guy yet." Spinner said.

"What the hell?" Izuku asked out loud, bewildered as his eyes adjusted fully to see all the figures in the room with him. And then he was looking at two members who were supposed to still be in jail. Mr. Compress and Spinner were there even though they were supposed to be captured. With another look around, Magne wasn't there with them, so he assumed that she was still in jail or in a reformation program.

"Oh look, he finally adjusted." Dabi mentioned.

"Welcome! Get the heck out!" Twice piped up.

"Where the hell am I?" Izuku questioned, looking around a large dark room.