Screw You Kacchan

A few months had passed since the kidnapping. The remaining league members are still on the run with no real defining clues on where they are except for a supposed spotting near Russia.

Izuku decided to quit doing the ride sharing job based on the sheer amount of terrible customers he would get during the night that were drunk and too rowdy. But he did get a nice pay raise in the coffee shop.

And his job at the small corner grocery store was still doing well. Especially since he didn't get that many constant visits from Bakugo anymore to bug him. Instead, the blonde started to bug him when he actually had time.

It had been a steady couple of months and their progress was steady in rebuilding a form of friendship. He thinks what helped is the new friendships forming with his former class who were happy to share embarrassing stories about him that he never heard before.

And with new friendships, a new business partnership involving his analysis developed with Aizawa helping his information go to the underground heroes that need them for their undercover jobs. And his analysis had apparently raised Nedzu's interest a bit more than Aizawa expected. 

And he was not expecting Bakugo until after his morning shift.

And he was definitely not expecting to see the infamous explosion hero bursting through his window while he was mopping in front of the cashier. The sound of shattering glasses and canned food falling to the ground as the hero lay crumpled onto the fallen aisles.

"Man, I just cleaned up," Midoriya muttered in disappointment at the spilled juices and milk coming out from the frozen section. Bakugo hadn't responded yet to him which made him worry that maybe he was knocked out by the blow.

The supposed villain started to walk up to the broken window, probably rushing to finish off the hero before he got his second wind.

Frowning, Midoriya looked down at the ground to see bent canned food that he would have to throw away later because of the risk of contamination. He looked down and back up at the villain that started to bend down to go through the crushed window wall.

'Dammit. Might as well,' Midoriya thought to himself, picking up the bent cans right as the villain started to get inside.

"Ah, the hero has fa—" the villain started to say before getting his head knocked to the side by a flying metal can of fruit. He looked flabbergasted at the interruption before being hit by another can directly to his forehead. "Ow, son of a—"

"It sure would be nice if SOMEONE were to help me," Midoriya said loudly, jerking his head to see Bakugo finally starting to groan and move. "...Really? Guess I have to take care of this..."

He turned his attention back on the villain only to glare at him in outrage as the man knocked over a display.

"Oh no, you fucking don't. Do you know how long it took to clean this place?" Midoriya charged forward when he saw another shelf fall and the magazines and newspapers spreading across the floor.

He picked up his broom from where he left it and positioned it over his shoulder like a baseball bat. "If you want a fight, I'll give you one."

The villain was about to reply when the broom smacked him across the face. Midoriya started to push at his head with the heavy end of the broom with its bristles pushing into his face and pushing down his head.

The villain grabbed the broom and dragged it forward only for the green-haired worker to use the pull to his advantage by jumping up slightly to land a perfect kick directly into the villain's crotch area.

When the villain wheezed and went down on his knees to recuperate, Midoriya turned to start collecting from the ground again only to see a limping hero walking towards him.