Why the hell are you three here?

A/N

Reminder: this is older work so it might be cringe. I have been trying to finished and rewrite it in some parts to be fully complete with it by this summer. It will actually help to anyone reading to give me honest criticism an feedback on how to make it better or just for me to just to treat it as crack taken seriously.

**

Izuku was tired. This week has been a mess.

He hoped that once he got to his job driving Betsy, he would at least relax. But nope! The universe hates him! At least he got to schedule his piercing appointment for next week in the midst of all the chaos.

For the last job of the night, he had to drive two ladies that looked very similar. Actually very familiar... especially the one with the brown hair...

He didn't want to dig into their lives when he was supposed to be driving at night in Japan. And well, the brunette... wasn't looking very good. The girl appeared to have had a few drinks that weren't kid-friendly.

The green-haired woman introduced the two as Uraraka and Tsuyu.

"I think I know you," Uraraka slurred from Tsuyu's shoulder.

Izuku looked back over his shoulder. His eyes widened when he saw those little pink cheeks, like the ones he saw on that girl... Nah, they can't be her. "I can't help you there."

Uraraka opened her eyes before calling her hands at her revelation. "Oh yeah! Broccoli boy! Entrance exam! Bitch, you saved me!"

Tsuyu replied in honor of her drunk friend, "Sorry, kero. She had a rough day at work. Sweetie, don't harass the poor guy."

"Not a citizen, itsa broccoli boi! Small boi with the freckles, looks like watermelon strawberry combination if he blushed!" Uraraka argued, slapping Tsuyu's hands away from her and gesturing exaggeratedly at him.

"Why is this happening to me?" Izuku complained mumbled to himself from behind the wheel. It was that girl! And from the familiarity to the floating hero, Uravity, it looks like she was able to make it. He smiled, remembering the kind gesture of her saving him from falling.

I'm happy that she got to be a hero.

"I'm sorry for my close friend here, kero," Tsuyu apologized as Uraraka quietly mumbled to herself about how she KNEW that he was the boy who saved her at the entrance exam for UA.

"No, I swearsy! From my bottom to my heart! It's the guy!" Uraraka said to her very loudly. She then stopped herself, seeming to remember something. Uraraka looked at him and added, "Oh shit! Right! I tried to give you some of my points because I wanted you to her in the hero course with me! You deserved it because you were the only one to try to help me! You got me out of the way, very heroically! You da best, man!"

Izuku was trying to hide his blush in his collar under the drunken rambles of the girl who saved him from tripping all those years ago. "Um, thank you?"

Uraraka gasped exaggeratedly. She turned back to look at Tsuyu with a drunken smirk, "See? I told you it's the guy!"

Tsuyu looked at her best friend, very deadpanned, "Or he could just going along with what you are saying." Then Tsuyu looked at the Uber driver's reddening face. "Wait, are you actually the person who saved her life? If you are, then thank you. I.. I wouldn't have one of my best friends without you."

"Oh.. uh. No need to thank me! I'm sure the exam robots wouldn't have let her get hurt anyways. Plus, I didn't do much," Izuku wildly waved with his hands as he explained.

"You were the only one who moved to her while she was in danger. That takes a lot of guts. I'm very thankful for what you did, kero," Tsuyu smiled kindly at Midoriya through the mirror.