Leave him alone for now

Izuku didn't know why Bakugo even bothered at this point. He can admit that he has been getting less horrible at his 'convincing' by actually listening to him, but it won't stop him from making a decision with pout his 'help'.

He sighed, tired after counting all the money in the cash register in the little grocery store. It was so slow! Nobody showed up for the last hour. The little old lady who runs the shop gave him the go-ahead to close up early whenever he wants to since there seemed to be no business for tonight.

He will eternally be grateful that such a sweet old lady exists. She is nothing like the old ladies that want to speak to his manager about how he was too slow in making their extremely complex coffee. She just wanted to show off her grandchildren with the pictures she has everywhere in her little office. She was so nice.

But to worsen his mood, he heard someone knock on the door outside. He furrowed his brow before looking up to find a familiar face waiting behind the door. Well, not so familiar with bruises all over his skin.

"....All Might?" Izuku whispered to himself, doubting that the frail man covered in bruises was actually the man who destroyed his dreams all those years ago.

The tall man waved at him awkwardly through the glass. His blonde hair seemed to be very tangled at the ends. His eyes looked very tired, well one of them at least, the other was starting to grow a black eye around it. His arm seemed to also be in a strong cast.

Izuku was too tired to deal with this, but he has to go away for him to close. So he approached the dream crusher behind the glass. "Hey. Store's closed, Small Might."

"Yes, well.. I just—," All Might started to say.

"What happened to your face?" Izuku said abruptly.

All Might blushed in embarrassment, "I got a lesson taught to me recently by a coworker,"

'Why thank you, Eraserhead. This is a sight to see. He did have to go so hard though,' He thought to himself, crossing his arms as he looked up at the taller man.

"What are you doing here?" Izuku questions.

All Might took a deep breath in, "I've come here to do something I should have done a long time ago. I'm sorry."

Izuku wrinkled his nose, "I don't need your pity."

The older hero shook his head, "It's not pity! Ever since I said that to you, I've been regretting what I said and how I put it."

Izuku stayed silent, waiting to see how this little talk will go.

"The choice to say that to you was the worst decision I have ever made. As soon as I said it, I regretted it. Seeing the hope fade in a young boy's eyes is not an easy sight. But then I saw you at the entrance exams. You did so well. I was hoping for you to follow your dreams there. But then, the others didn't want you to follow that hope and put you in general education. I didn't even know what to say at that point. But believe me that the thought of not giving you a chance plagued me throughout the years. I sincerely think that if you tried your very best you could be a hero to anyone. I apologize for what I said to you, I hope you can forgive me."