Izuku Annoys Villains and Gets Saved

Izuku didn't know how long it had been.

It felt like a week, and yet it feels like it's only been a day or so. Or maybe he was exaggerating and it had only been hours. The only thing he knew was that he had fallen asleep at one point.

"Have you considered the decision more?"

And yet, Shigaraki still wants to coerce him for whatever reason. He didn't know why. Like what would it take for him to leave him alone?

"I don't know why you keep asking me this. I won't change my mind all of the sudden. My life isn't some boring origin story turning into a villain arc," Izuku ranted to the villain with a hand covering his face like an eternal facepalm. "Look, if I wanted to be a villain, I would have started when I was fifteen. Now I'm in my twenties and I no longer give a fuck. So can you stop this? I have to get back to work eventually."

"I'm confused," Twice muttered from the side. "Are we still trying to get him to join still or is he just bait for the heroes now?"

"I think he is trying for both," Dabi commented dryly, eyeing the restraints Izuku had on.

In all honesty, it felt like the restraints were for show simply because of the large size of it. Did Bakugo have to deal with this huge thing?

Wait are those... Yeah those are scorch marks. Damn, they didn't get news ones?

"Hey, really quick," Izuku interrupted Shigaraki who was harshly whispering to Dabi. "did you use these before?"

"Why do you ask?" Shigaraki rasped.

Izuku lifted his restraints to show off the scorch marks down the middle of the cylinder holding his arms hostage. "These look used then melded it back together. Were these the only ones you had?"

Shigaraki turned away sharply, "Shut up."

Izuku blinked back at him unimpressed by his response, "Well, you are just wasting time at this point. I know at least one person will find me or you will just get tired of me and either end my existence or just let me go. Either way, it will be better than just waiting here."

Dabi ordered, "Can't you stop complaining?"

"Oh, of course I'll stop complaining," Izuku remarked sarcastically with an exaggeration in his voice. "It's not like I'm a prisoner here or anything!"

"I'm starting to regret this," Shigaraki sighed, taking off the hand over his face to place on his head. He walked away leaving a bored prisoner behind that was still unable to move.

"Just now starting?" Dabi argued with his staples clinking together. He was leaning against the far wall with Twice and Toga gathered near him, all of them sneaking glanced back at their prisoner. "I don't even know how long he has been here, but it feels like he has been here for like two years."

Twice hummed, "That's specific."

"It's been so long and Shiggy won't let me take some of his blood," Toga whined with a stubborn pout.

"Let's just hope the kid caves in one way or another," Dani shrugged. "Or the heroes show up. Either one will be better than standing here while he rambles."

*

The heroes have been searching through the abandoned buildings, reaching out to other pro heroes stations in other areas to check out any buildings for any suspicious activity around them. But report after report, there was no sign.

Until Kirishima finally got a call from Fatgum that he found out that there has been some activity near a recently abandoned restaurant that had been closed due to a health violation.