Team Convincing Added a New Member!

BoomBoomHands: Hey Izuku.

BoomBoomHands: You know, being a hero will bring so much more joy than whatever the fuck you are doing now.

BoomBoomHands: A lot of pros to being a hero. Number one pro: not having to work as a cashier at some crummy ass store.

BoomBoomHands: I mean, there are cons too. But don't think too much about those.

BoomBoomHands: I know you have the potential to be a hero! I've seen it when you smile despite getting hurt.

BoomBoomHands: Okay, bad example.

Izuku ignored the multiple pings of his phone while he was researching more piercings to get to piss off the Karens even more.

Ooh, a tongue piercing sounds nice, and it could be like his finishing move. While the manager deals with them, I'll stick out my tongue, and watched their face just envelope with disbelief and anger. He snickered to himself. Oh, that will be good. If I have enough time, I could probably set up an appointment during a weekend or something.

He glanced at the clock before groaning. "Ugh. Work," Izuku moaned out before hastily getting dressed. He buttoned up the last top button because it was required, then looked himself in the mirror. He gazed at his bathroom mirror to his bedhead and his nose piercing shining in the mirror's light.

"Good enough," Izuku stated at the current poofy state of his hair. He has long since given up on taming the wild curls that grow into a bush on his head.

And off he went to his first job of the day. Time to be a barista!

*

"What kind of establishment is this?! I need to speak to your manager." A mother of two asked angrily. Izuku just said no if her kids could have a free sample of the cookies.

'This is a coffee shop with pretty expensive cookies,' He thought to himself grumbling as he went to get his manager for the second time that morning, 'This isn't a fucking ice cream shop, Karen. You can't sample what you want, and I KNOW that you are just trying to get your kids to shut up.'

"Hey, boss," Izuku greeted nonchalantly to his superior, Ayano.

"I heard from the back about what is going on. I'll have this over in a minute," Ayano said professionally before mumbling to him, "Fucking Karens."

Ayano was an actual good boss. She listened to her employees' side of the story first before heading to deal with problematic customers. She didn't order people around, she asked if anyone was busy before asking someone to do something. She never ordered Izuku to take out his nose piercing.

Ayano took care of Karen with a simple, polite, "I'm sorry. We don't offer free samples, but the ice cream shop across the street is open. They have a wide selection for your kids to enjoy." Successfully, Karen left with a grimace as her excited two kids started chanting 'Ice Cream! Ice Cream!'.

Ayano breathed out heavily before turning to Izuku, "You just let me know if any more show up. I mastered it down to a certain technique."

"Thanks, Ayano-San," Izuku smiled before taking back his position at the cash register.

With no more Karen's to deal with, his shift ended pretty easily, he said goodbye to his boss before heading out. But while he was walking out the door, he ran into someone familiar.

"Hello, Midoriya-Kun." The disguised stranger greeted.

"Hey. Nice to see you again. I, uh, just got off so if you wanted the coffee from yesterday, I can't give it to you," Midoriya replied awkwardly gesturing with his hands.