I Should Have Known Better

"Okay... I think this is the right place." Izuku mumbled, looking between the tall building in front of him and the address on the business card in his hand. The glitter still hasn't come off his hand yet, he might still have sparkles under his nails.

Izuku pushed open the glass doors of the building, hesitantly walking into the very high end looking room. Right near the entrance was a reception desk with a nice looking guy sitting behind the desk.

"Um, excuse me. I'm here for the photo shoot." Izuku said.

The receptionist looked up at him, "Did he give you his card with the glitter?"

Izuku slowly raised his hand to show the receptionist.

"Say no more. All you have to do is go out these doors behind me and keep going straight. When you reach a fake star covered in gold glitter, take a right and keep walking until you reach Studio 1. You can't miss it." The receptionist helpfully said with a smile.

"Thank you." Izuku replied, walking towards the doors.

The receptionist waved, "You're welcome."

Izuku followed the clear directions until he hit a lit up sign with the words 'Studio 1'. Ah, this must be it, Izuku thought to himself as he marched through the open door.

He didn't really expect every single fucking hero from Class 1-A to be there waiting for him in casual street clothes. He recognized Toshinori's healing face and Aizawa's tired gaze anywhere. He even saw a casual looking Present Mic that looked like he was straight from his radio job.

"Ah! Izu-kun! Welcome! Glad to see you have made it to my fabulous studio." Can't Stop Twinkling said. He turned around with a grand flourish to the small audience in the room, "This is Izuku-kun! I invited him to the photo shoot!"

"Ah, thanks for having me." Izuku replied, internally dying inside from seeing so many heroes at once.

"Hi there, knock-out. Fancy seeing you here." Hitoshi came over to say.

Izuku smiled, "Oh, Mockingbird, hello."

Shinso smirked, "You have no need to call me by my hero name here. You can just call me, Shinso."

"Okay, Shinso."

Bakugo interjected, "Stop fucking flirting! We have to get ready for this damn thing."

"Oh right, when does it start again?" Izuku questioned.

"It starts at noon and goes on until around dinner time. It's around 9 now so here hours until it starts. In about an hour, everyone will be taken to dressing rooms to get their hair, makeup and clothes done for the shoot. And, Izuku, you will be dressed in a few more outfits than everyone just so you know."

"Got it. So what do we do in the meantime?"

"Ah! We can just talk in this room and eat some breakfast at the snack table or there."

"Way ahead of you,". Kaminari said before smacking Kirishima away from the cinnamon rolls. "No, hey, that's cannibalism."

"You just say that because you want them all for yourself..." Kirishima mumbled as Kaminari took a cinnamon roll.

While everyone was waiting around talking to each other, Izuku stood near the food. Eventually Invisible Girl came over to him.

Invisible Girl approached, "Hi, guy!"

"Um, Hello." Izuku responded

"Hi! So I'm Invisible Girl. It's totally okay for you to call me Hagakure though."