Paperwork

North has been home for over a week since South Korea and the others found him and brought him home. North Korea was playing with his stuffed tiger inside one of those kids pens. He was happily throwing the tiger into the air before catching it. When North tried doing this at first he accidentally let it drop to the floor but after some practice he was able to catch it now. North happily let out a giggle when he catches his tiger. He was proud of himself for doing such a great job in catching his tiger every time now. North was playing like this for a long time but got bored and decided to lay down as he got tired from sitting up. North looked at the ceiling and made some sounds while his small mind thought about random things. Those thoughts could be about his favorite cloud shape, or a bird he saw one day, or that weird scary dream he had, but his thoughts never stay at one thing for too long. North then got the brilliant idea to get his stuffed tiger and throw it in the air and catch it but while he's laying down!

North was happily throwing and catching his stuffed animal with his arms. After doing this fun process he got a better idea. Instead of using just his arms, he should use his legs as well! North was now throwing the tiger into the air with his legs and arms while giggling every time he catches it. He continued doing this until South came in to check on him. North wanted to see his brother but accidentally let his stuffed tiger fall on his face. North let out a small surprised noise and South quickly went to him and picked him up. "North! Are you ok? Did you get hurt?" South said as he checked North to see if he had any bruises from the tiger plushie.

North just looked at South with a smile, showing that he was absolutely fine. South sighed after knowing North is alright. "Maybe I shouldn't have left you here alone, you could've gotten hurt if it was something else you were throwing or if the eye of the tiger hit you," South said as he brought North to his office. South was doing some paperwork for his government before he checked on North. South sat down on his chair, placing little North on his lap. The taller one started to do his paperwork while North started to suck on his thumb. North was getting bored doing nothing here and he left his tiger in the other room so he couldn't play with that. The small country looked at the papers in front of him that his brother was filling out. North decided to grab one.

"North! Don't grab that!" South exclaimed, while taking the paper out North's hands. North pouted and angrily, yet adorably, glared at South. North wanted to get the paper and do what his older brother was doing. South looked at North and sighed. He went to get him a blank piece of printer paper and gave it to North while also giving him a pencil. North beamed happily and took the pencil and scribbled things in his piece of paper. South looked at North and said out loud, "maybe that pencil is too sharp for north, he could accidentally stab himself with the tip." Just as he said that North tried to eat the eraser from the pencil. South quickly snatched the pencil away. "North! You can't eat that!" North looked at the pencil in South's hands and tried reaching for it. He was making upset noises while trying to reach for the pencil. "North you're no longer allowed to get a pencil" South declared before putting the pencil away. North was pretty upset that he took his pencil away, but then he looked at his paper. He picked it up and his mood suddenly became happy again. North was proud of his work, which was a bunch of scribbles.

South continued with his paperwork while North admired his work. When the bigger country tried to get his next piece of paper he needed to fill out he got a paper cut. South winced a little and looked at his finger. It was bleeding a little but nothing too concerning. But then South got worried that North may also get a paper cut so he took the paper that North was admiring, away. North now became more upset and tried to get his paper back. "I'm sorry North, but you could get hurt from this..." South said as he put the paper away. This caused for North to tear up. The small country looked at the taller one with tears that threatened to fall, but South did not give his paper back. So North, being the small baby that he is, started to cry.

South sighed before hugging his brother and started to stand up. He tried calming him down by rubbing his back and rocking back and forth. North cried more and started hitting South, upset that he took his beautiful masterpiece away. South continued to try calming North down. He looked at the clock on the wall which says it was 11:48 AM. North continued to cry, letting his tears fall down along with his snot. North wasn't planning to stop crying until South gave his paper back. South had to endure North's crying until North cried himself to sleep. South looked back at the clock to see that it was 1:04. "He cried for more than an hour," South said to himself before taking the sleeping North to his crib.

South, after placing North on his crib, and tucked him in with a blanket, he turned the baby monitor on and left North Korea alone. South went back to his paperwork and continued to work again. With North sleeping, South was able to finish his paperwork quickly. South put all of his finished paperwork in a neat pile before going to check on North.

South carefully, and quietly went to North's room. He slowly opened the door and peeked inside. North Korea was still sleeping while sucking his small thumb in his sleep. South quietly awed at the sight before leaving North alone, well not before he took a quick pic of him with his phone.

~•~

I feel dead-
It's 11 PM and I haven't finished my homework-
My anxiety is off the roof-
But at least I finished a chapter for today- tonight

I wanted to write it longer but got tired so..... Yeah-
Im just going to leave now...