Sunglasses (⌐■-■)

Third Person's POV:

North had fallen asleep in America's arms after he finished his bottle. America placed North back to his crib and tucked him in. America then walked out of the room and to the kitchen. He then placed the baby bottle on the sink and washed it.

After doing that he went to to the living room and sat on the couch. America sighed and thought about what happened. 'I always thought of North Korea to be horrible, mean, greedy, and heartless..... But now, he's a small baby and actually cared when I freaked out,' America thought, 'but why would he care about me? I mean.... I scared him very much to the point he was crying. I even took satisfaction in that.... But now, I regret that, very much....'

America sighed again and thought, 'why did I even scared him in the first place..... He probably doesn't even remember what he did before this incident....'

America just tried to think of something else. Then he spotted the TV controller and grabbed it to watch a show. After he put on a TV show, he started to watch it. Though, he fell asleep after 24 minutes.

~•~

America woke up due to North's crying. He stood up and walked to North's room to see why he was crying. The moment he walked in the room, a horrible smell hit America. America sighed as he went to get North and changed him. America struggled a bit in changing the diaper but was able to do it nonetheless.

After that North wasn't crying anymore and was wide awake. North was curious to know more about the stripped country now that he isn't scared of him. America took North to the living room since North won't fall asleep anytime soon.

America placed North down on the carpet floor and then he went to sit down on the couch. North just plays with his stuffed tiger. He plays peek-a-boo with his tiger which America thought it was adorable. So he took out his phone and started recording that. North continues to play peek-a-boo with his toy for a while longer.

After the Korean stopped playing that with his tiger plushie, America stopped the recording. "This will be great blackmail for when North turns back!" America said proudly to himself. North only looked at him with a confused expression.

America patted North's head and North giggled happily. America then laid back and continued to watch his TV show while watching North at the corner of his eye.

North continue to play with his stuffed tiger before he got bored. He looked at America... Well his sunglasses to be more exact. North wanted to see his eyes again. So North crawled to America and tugged at his pants.

America looked down at North. "What is it North?" he asked as he picked North up. "Gaa!" North responded as he tried to reach for America's sunglasses. America stared at him confused. "You want my sunglasses?" he said out loud. North just continue to reach them.

America sighed, he knows if he doesn't give what a baby wants they'll cry. But America didn't want to take off his sunglasses. North huffed and continues to reach out for the sunglasses. America didn't know what to do.

America decided to give North his sunglasses and just look away from him. North didn't wanted the sunglasses, he wanted to see America's eyes which he can't see because America was looking away.

North made upset noises and America glanced at him. America doesn't know what the smaller country wanted. So America sighed and laid back to place North on his chest. America had his eyes closed and tried not to freak out again. He felt his heartbeat going at faster rate now that he doesn't have his sunglasses.

North crawls to the American's face and gently pats his face. "Gaa!" he said. America slowly opens his eyes. "What is it?" he asked more quietly than he intended to.

North stared at America's eyes fascinated by them. America feels uncomfortable because of North's staring. America sighed and feels that North was judging him. But when he took a closer look at North's expression, it wasn't a judgy or disgusted..... It was curious and with stars in his eye.

'could it be.... That North likes my eyes?' America asked himself. North just smiles and continues to stare. America sighed and lets North be. North continues to look at the for a while longer. Slowly but surely America feels less and less worried about not having his sunglasses on.

I'm back with another chapter-

Sorry its short and that it took this long....  I have been feeling anxious and stressed lately and didn't really felt like writing anything for this story....

Until now-

Well hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Adiós-