Return

Third Person's POV:

America, after a long while without his sunglasses, is finally wearing them again. It felt strange for the American to not wear his precious sunglasses for soo long, but at the same time, he felt somewhat a bit better having someone able to see his eyes without judging them. Even though they're a small baby at the moment.

North Korea was a little upset that he wasn't able to see the larger country's eyes again, due to the sunglasses, but didn't make a big fuss about it. He just sighed and looked around to see if there's something entertaining.

America noticed little North's boredom. He then got the idea to play with the baby country, since he was bored too. America slowly sat up since, he was laying down, and picked up the small Korean.

North let out a small noise of surprise since he didn't expected to be picked up. Little North looked up at America, whom stood up while holding him. "Do you like Superman?" America asked the smaller country. North gave him an adorable confused look.

America then positioned North in a way for his stomach to be held by America's arms. America then proceeded to walk around the house while lifting North up and then down making it seem like he's flying. North giggles happily at this. America smiled and continues to do this but a bit faster. North continues to happily giggle and tries to tell America to go faster in his baby gibberish.

The two spent playing that for a while until America got tired of carrying North. After America got a small break the two started playing hide and seek. America being the one to count and North Korea to hide the whole time since he can't count. They played this for a long while. Both the taller and smaller country enjoyed playing this.

In one round of playing the game, when America finished counting, little North was "hiding" by covering his face with his hands. The American thought that this was adorable and took a quick picture of it. America then pretended to look for the Korean. North quietly giggles and believes he's great at hiding. America, after a while of "searching", pretended to cry and said, "I will never find North Korea ever again! He is lost forever...." North upon hearing this feels bad and crawls to the "crying" American. He then tugged on his pants to get his attention. America looked down and smiled at North. "There you are! I thought I lost you forever," America said as he picked up the smaller country.

The rest of the day was spent playing together. The whole house was filled with happy laughter from both countries. No one would have ever imagine these two countries that hate each other's guts to be playing these games, then again... No one expected for one of them to be turned into a baby either.

Soon the day came to an end. Both countries were exhausted by then and were sleeping on the couch. North was comfortably laying on America's chest as they both slept peacefully. It was clearly evident that they both enjoyed the day of playing.

(Time skip)

South Korea was returning back home after three long days. He was looking forward to see his little brother again. Though now he's having second thoughts if making America in charge of taking care of him was a good idea.

It took a while before the Korean reached his house and opened the door. He expected to see his house in a mess, America stressed out a bit, even North being fussy. But instead was surprised to what he saw.

America was holding North Korea with a smile and was saying, "ok little guy, repeat after me, America is the greatest country." North giggles and answered, "Ami eh gra cu!" America chuckled at this.

South Korea sighed. "America what are you teaching my little brother?" He asked with a small smile. "Just an amazing frase every child should learn!" America answered with a smile. North saw his brother South Korea and smiled even more. "Baa!" North exclaimed as he tried to reach for South Korea.

South Korea smiled softly as he took North from America. The smaller country did not hesitate to hug his brother while smiling.  South returned the hug and was happy to be back. The rest of the day was spent with the two older countries talking about what happened during the three days.

This was a fun chapter to write.... Just trying to add some wholesomenes is fun to do.

Anyway hope you enjoy the chapter!

Bye