Maids?

Third Person's POV:

Soviet after spending a little bit of time with North has left to go deal with the guard that is still waiting in his office. Soviet obviously didn't leave North alone, he told two maids to go take care of him.

North wasn't sure how to feel about the maids, since the new people he saw recently did something bad to him. The maids in the other hand got a small heart attack at how cute North is. "Aww he's soo cute!" one of the maids chimed. The other nodded while picking up the small Korean. North felt scared that they'll do something bad to him so he started to cry.

The maid carrying him wasted no time to cradle the crying country and quietly murmuring sweet words to calm him down. It took a while for North to calm down, but when he finally did the maid gave him a sweet and gentle smile. "Your good with babies," the other maid commented. "I just know a thing or two about them," she answered back.

Little North now feels a little safer with the maids, but he misses his brother South now. "Baa....." North said quietly. "What is it little one?" the maid asked. "Baa!" North repeated more loudly. "Hmmm.... Maybe he wants the teddy bear?" the other maid said. The maid that wasn't holding North Korea went to pick up the bear and offered him the stuffed animal.

North looked at the toy, it wasn't South Korea but he wanted to hug someone so he took the plushy and hugged it. Both maids awed when North hugged the toy. "How can something be soo cute!" one of the maid said. "I know how to make him cuter though," the other said with a smile.

"Ooo~ how do we make him cuter?" she asked. "Follow me," the other maid responded. The two maids exited the room and walked down the hall. North just hugged his stuffed bear more, feeling slight worried of where they were going. He was kinda afraid that they'll go to the basement again.

Luckily they didn't went there but instead went to another room. The room wasn't as big as the other rooms but it was a decent size. One of the maids went to look for something on the closet while the other held North. The small country wondered what the maids were up to. Soon the maid got out of the closet holding some clothes in her arms. "I hope these fit him," she said and the other nodded.

The maids then started to change North's clothes to a bear onesie. North didn't mind having to wear the onesie since it was comfortable. "now he's more adorable!" the maids chimed. North didn't like the attention he was getting so he hid behind the bear plush. That caused the maids to aww more.

It wasn't long before North, quietly, and cutely, yawned. "Aww wittle baby is tired now," a maid said. The other responded with, "well then it's nap time for him.... Let's take him back the room so he can sleep." They then took North back to the guest room that they were previously and tucked North in. North tried to fight off the sleep but soon lost as his eye closed and he drifted off to sleep. The maids left the sleeping country alone so he can sleep in peace.

~·~

A short chapter for today because Im tired, and have a whole stack of homework to do...... (School is trying to kill me at this point)

Hopefully the next chapter will be a bit longer than this one.....