Secret Room

South Korea's POV:

I went home relieved that I was able to keep my brother. North fell asleep in the way here so I carefully took him out of the car and went inside. Little North snuggled up to me when I carried him. I smiled at that and went to put him in the crib. After I placed him in the crib I went to get a blanket and placed it on him.

North was sleeping peacefully and snuggled the blankets. I quietly let out an, "aww." Before leaving him alone so he can fall asleep.

I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. I feel kinda tired after all of the stress and nervousness I felt when going to the meeting. But luckily that's over and North is here with me so everything went smoothly.

I decided to give Japan a call and tell her the news. So I got my phone and called her. She soon answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Japan!"

"South Korea, I'm guessing by your tone of voice that you were able to keep North right?"

"Yeah, they said I could keep him and suggested me to go to his house to see if there's anything that he'll need while in this form.... And also to get them his paperwork"

"Oh ok.... Wait, do you have the keys to enter his house?"

"Yes I do, after he turned into a baby I got his stuff which included his keys"

"Sounds good, but I got to go now South talk to you later"

"Ok bye!"

"Bye"

The phone called ended and I sighed. I'll go to North's house when he wakes up. For now I can listen to some K-POP to relax a bit.

So I got up and went to my room to look for my headphones. After I got them, I went back to the living room and sat back down on the couch. I put on my headphones and connected them to my phone through Bluetooth. I put on a playlist and started listening to the music. I put the volume lower than usual so if North Korea woke up and cried I'll be able to listen to him.

I foot tapped to the beat of the song as I quietly hummed the song. I would sing them but I'm afraid that I'll wake up little North.

After a while of listening to the songs I heard North cry. I put down my headphones and went to the room North was in.

North was crying loudly and there was a bad odor in the air. He needed to be changed again... I sighed at this and went to go get the diapers. After getting the diaper I started to quickly change North. After that I threw away the dirty diaper and went to quickly wash my hands.

When I came back to North, he was wide awake and looking at me. "What do you want Northie?" I asked even though I know he won't reply.

North tried reaching for me and said, "baa! Baa!" I smiled and picked him up. North smiled happily and made happy baby noises.

"I guess it's a good time to go to your house now," I said as I held him and went to get the keys for his house. After getting everything that I needed, I went walking to North's house while carrying him. His house isn't far, it's only two blocks away so I didn't need the car.

Soon we arrived at his house and I opened the door. North looked at his house in curiosity, and I thought that looked adorable.

I looked around the place. It's very neat and tidy since North just really hates messes. Still carrying the small country, I started walking to his office room when I stopped and looked at another door.

This door opens to the forbidden room or in other words North doesn't want us to go there. I looked at my brother that was in my arms and slightly smirked. "Hey North can we go in there?" I asked him. North looked at the door and tried reaching for it.

I took that as a yes so I opened the door and went inside the room. I always been curious to know what was in here and now I'll finally find out.

I expected secret blueprints on how to build a powerful nuke or some spy stuff. Instead what was in this room surprised me a lot. There was cards in the wall that were sent to him as gifts. He also had all of his gifts neatly organise here. I looked at the stuff that I thought he threw away or burned. Since he always acts like he hates everything we give him and says that he'll nuke the items. I never knew that he actually kept them.... All of them.

North started to try and reach for something. I looked at what he was trying to get. It was a stuffed tiger... The one I gave him in our birthday. He said he hated it and that it was childish but he kept it and it was right in front of me.

North broke me out my thoughts when he grumbled slightly because he couldn't reach the stuffed animal. I sighed and went to get the tiger and gave it to North. He smiled and hugged the stuffed tiger.

I sighed and smiled at him and got out of the room to go get his paperwork in his office. I wonder.... Why didn't he wanted anyone to know about that room? I think it's sweet that he kept all his gifts there even though he didn't like them... Or maybe he did liked him? I don't know anymore... North is very secretive and doesn't open up much so I might never know.

I got the paperwork and started to walk back home. Well after I locked North's door of course. I walked still thinking about that room but then North giggled while hugging the stuff tiger. I smiled at that and continued my walk home.

Hmmm yes another chapter and I have writer's block while writing this as well-

Fun.

Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter! Bye