Intentions

Third Person's POV:

The driver in the black car has been driving for an hour now. It's destination getting more and more near. Though the one hour trip seem to have been longer than it was due to a particular someone who was crying the whole ride.

As many might have guessed..... It was North Korea who was crying throughout the whole ride. Soviet Union wanted to just make North shut up by smacking him, but he held himself back. He knows that if he does that it'll only make North cry more, something that he does not want to happen.

The car arrived at a large house in the middle of a forest.There were a small amount of guards around the area. The car stopped in front of the entrance. One of the guards opened the door for Soviet and North.

Soviet got out of the car with a crying North still in his hands. He walked towards the front door of his home and went inside. Soviet saw one of his guards inside and beckon them over. "Please take care of him while I go rest up......... Make sure to quiet him down as well," Soviet ordered. The guard nodded and took North Korea from USSR.

Soviet then left leaving the guard alone with the baby North Korea. The guard took the smaller country to a room. Then the guard place baby North on the bed. "You are to remain silent child" the guard said. But North continued to cry, ignoring what the guard just said.

The guard, now annoyed, said, "quiet down now or else you will regret it!" But that still didn't stopped North from crying more. The guard then roughly picked up North. "I tried to warn you but you don't listen and now you're going to pay the consequences," the guard said before taking North to the basement.

The guard then put North in a large cage that was in the room. North now more terrified cried more, which made the guard more angry. "Just shut up you little *no no word*!" The guard barked. That only caused for North to cry more and back away in fear.

The guard now having enough went to go get something..... More specifically tape. When he found the large duck tape he went back to North who was crying and shaking in the far corner of the cage. "This shall make you shut up-" the guard said before quickly placing the duck tape on North's little mouth.

Poor little North shook more as more tears fell down. He was terrified now, he wanted to go back to his brother more than anything right now and be away from the scary people who were worse than America.

The guard is satisfied that North's crying has been muffled now. The guard then left the basement and left the smaller one in the alone. It wasn't long for North to cry himself to sleep on the cold concrete floor.

~~

Soviet after resting up decided to see go see how North Korea was doing. He went to look for the guard that he assigned to take care of the smaller country. Once he found them the Guard reported everything that he did to North Korea. Soviet was surprised when he heard what his guard did to a baby. "Go to my office and stay there until I come back," Soviet ordered.

The guard left to go to the office following Soviet's order. After seeing them go, Soviet walks to the basement to get North Korea. USSR saw North trembling in his sleep in the corner of the cage. Soviet went over to pick him up.

"You poor thing...... I didn't think that the guard would do this to you, I shouldve told a maid to take care of you," Soviet said as he carried North out of the basement. Soviet would have strangle and torture that guard for making poor innocent little North go through that, but sadly he isn't allowed to do that because of silly rules and laws. USSR doesn't have any bad intentions for the Korean. He just wanted to take care of North like the old times since he kidna miss those days.

When Soviet went to a room North woke up. North saw Soviet and felt scared again and tried to cry again but struggled a little since he still had the duck tape on him. Soviet notices this and sighed, "you poor thing..... We'll take the tape off soon, don't worry." Soviet wants to get the tape off of North but without hurting him too much, so he called for some maids to help him take the tape off of poor North.

It took a while but they were able to get the tape off of North without hurting him too much. Though it was difficult because North kept on thrashing and trying to escape from them. Soviet didn't blame him, he probably is traumatized after what that horrible guard did, thought Soviet.

Soon the maids left Soviet and North Korea alone in the room. North was still shaking and crying and crawled to the very back of the bed. Soviet sighed. "Hey little guy...." Soviet started, "I won't hurt you like that other person did."

North Korea quiet down on his crying a little so Soviet took this as a chance to get a little closer to North. Bad idea, because North got scared again tried to get off of the bed in fear which means he was going to fall off. Soviet panicked and quickly went to North the moment he fell off. Luckily Soviet was able to catch North before he fell down on the floor.

Soviet let out a breath of relief before North got out of his grip and crawled away to hide. Soviet followed North so he doesn't loose sight of him. North noticed Soviet and quickly went to hide in the corner, which he just covered his face with his hands. Soviet sighed and tried to think of a way to make North be less scared of him.

That's when Soviet got an idea and quickly left to go get something. He came back with the object and sat on the floor in front and away from North. "Hey little guy.... Do you want this?" Soviet asked and took out a stuffed bear. North slightly peeked and noticed the bear. North wants the bear but is also scared of Soviet. Soviet moved the bear a bit. "come over here and you can keep it," he said softly.

North stared at the bear then at Soviet for a while. After what seemed a long while North slowly and cautiously walked towards to Soviet. Soviet smiled slightly that his plan is working. North hesitated a little before quickly grabbing the bear and hugging it tightly. "You'll be alright little one.... No need to be soo scared," Soviet said slowly reaching his hands towards North.

North looked at Soviet's hand before slowly placing his hand on it. Soviet smiled slightly more since it was an improvement. He's going to take better care of North now.

What's this? Two chapters in one day!?
Well that's surprising-

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter that I didn't spell check or anything-