Knife

South Korea's POV:

I've been home for a few days now. North has been very clingy since I came back too. At night he will randomly cry and the moment I carry him he stops crying but if I put him back in the crib before he falls asleep he starts to cry again. He also follows me everywhere I go as well, and almost always wants me to carry him. It almost seems like he wants to make sure I don't leave again.

Right now Im filling out some paperwork with North playing with a toy on my lap. It's a bit hard to fill out those papers with North being there, trying to get my attention from time to time, and that Im very tired from not having my beauty sleep due to North. After a long five hours, I finally finished doing the paperwork! I looked down at North to give him full attention now but little North fell asleep. He was curled up in my lap while holding the toy he was playing with earlier.

I smiled at this and carefully went to go hold him in my arms before standing up. I then exit the room and went to North's room. I walk towards the crib and gently placed North down. North moved a bit and mumble something incoherent before continuing to sleep peacefully. I got a light blue and soft blanket to tuck in my little brother.

I sighed and left the room. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Decided to make some Bibimbap. I got some of the ingredients and started to prepare it. After a while I finish making the Bibimbap. I then started to eat. I'm not the best in cooking but I think this is pretty good.

After I finished eating, I decided to take a nap. I went to my room and onto my bed. I sighed as I tried to go to sleep. It only seem like I barely closed my eyes when I heard crying. I sighed again and stood up. I then went to North's room to see what was wrong.

I saw North sitting up in his crib crying. He then looked at me and continued to cry. I quickly went over and picked him up. He was still crying and wasn't going to stop anytime soon. I sighed and tried to calm him down. North didn't calm down but kept on crying some more. "Why are you crying for?" I said tiredly. North obviously didn't answer and only kept on crying.

'Maybe he's hungry,' I thought to myself. So I went to the kitchen and quickly prepared North a bottle of milk for him. After I did that I gave him the bottle which he quickly took and started drinking it. I sighed softly and went to the living room. I sat down on the couch, placing Nort on my lap, and turned on the TV to a kid's show for little North.

North looked at the TV and was completely focus on it. I watch the TV too but my eyes felt heavy after a while. I tried to fight off the sleepiness but it soon won as I fell asleep.

I then woke up after who knows how long. I saw that the TV was still on. I then noticed that North wasn't here anymore. "Oh.... He left...." I said out loud in a not so worried and tired tone, "........ Wait, he left!" I jumped up now more awake and at full alert.

Why did I fell asleep!? I went to look for North around the living room which he wasn't there. Then I went to look for him in his room and he wasn't there either. I then went to my room and like before, didn't found him there either. I even looked in the bathroom

By this point Im getting very worried, my heart was beating very quickly, I was thinking of the worse possible scenarios, and Im close to go on full panic. "Where haven't I looked? Where could he- the kitchen!" I said as I quickly went to the kitchen.

The first thing I saw when I went inside the room was North with his back facing me. "Oh thank goodness you're alright...." I said in relief. I took a couple of steps towards him befoy North turns around and I see he's carrying a knife in his chubby little hands.

"North..... Give me the knife" I said as I cautiously walked towards him. North just smiled happily and waves the knife around which makes me feel extremely worried that hes going to hurt himself or me. I tried to take it away from him but he keeps on waving the knife making it hard to get it. "Stop that!" I exclaimed in worried. North only giggled and continued.

Then North accidentally cut my hand which in return I hissed in pain. North stopped and look at my hand in pure horror and shock. I then quickly snatched the knife away from him. "Don't ever do that again," I scolded him in a angry, tired, strick, voice.

North made some upset baby noises as I went to put the knife away and went to fix my hand. Luckily the cut wasn't too deep or big. After that I went to where North was, who disappeared yet again. "Oh no not again," I groaned. I went to look for him yet again.

I heard some soft crying in North's room so I went there. I found North crying in the corner hugging his stuffed tiger. He looked up at me and sobbed out some upset baby gibberish. I felt bad for him so I quickly picked him up and hugged him.

North continued to cry and looked very upset. He probably got scared when he cut me and I didn't help by scolding him. "Shhh.... It's ok.... Everything is going to be alright," I softly said and continued to comfort North.

After a while little North calmed down and fell asleep hugging his stuffed tiger. I sighed and put him in his crib. Then I tucked North in before leaving. I then thought about the events that just happened. Maybe I was being a little too rough on North.... I shouldn't have scolded him, I should've reassure him that I was alright since he looked shaken up when he accidentally hurt me. I guess I still got a lot to learn.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I've been stressed lately with personal and family problems. I also didn't had much insperation or motivation during these last few days.

Well hope you enjoyed the chapter though... Adios!