~ten~

Maya's POV
I woke up to the sun blaring in my face I was back in my room alone. My mom must have left for work already. I looked down to my stomach that was feeling sore I thought trying to remember anything after I was put under I couldn't. I didn't remember waking up after. Was I just waking up now? Ash and Luke walked into my room.

" Morning Pretty girl how are you feeling?"
" Just sore I don't remember anything." I told him
" what's the last thing you remember?" Ash asked me
" Going into the OR with Micheal and then falling asleep" Luke and Ash looked to me with a laugh.
" You woke up after feeling pretty good about medicine and said some funny stuff." Ash explained to me I nodded
" does your head hurt?" Luke asked me
" no..? should it?" I asked confused
" you tried to get up and get your phone but you were on lots of medicine so you fell and hit your head on the bed." he told me
" wow I sounded like a handful i'm sorry." I looked to them genuinely sorry that I was so annoying. They just laughed and assured me I wasn't annoying I begged to differ.
" After Marie comes and gives you some breakfast Calum and I will teach you how to use your g tube and then in a few days you can take your break" Luke said in a excited tone. I smiled I was excited to live out of the hospital for a bit although I would miss the goofs that were the boys. Marie walked in as the boys walked out. She held a tray  of plain toast and some raspberry's.
" Good Morning Maya!"
" Morning Marie How are you doing?"
" I am good glad you are so happy" she smiled to me
" I couldn't have done it without you" she brought me into a hug. She sat down on the chair to talk some more.
" so you and Calum?" She blushed
" he bought me a coffee this morning!"
" NO WAY" she nodded we continued gossiping about them until Marie was pagged away taking my tray with her. I took a quick shower and braided my hair into 2 french braids. Feeling extra productive I did some school work till the Calum and Luke were knocking at my door again.
" Did you take a shower Maya?" Luke asked
" yeah like a hour ago" I said looking at my laptop
" you need to be careful you had surgery yesterday you have to wait for Marie and one of us to take it you could have fallen" Luke told me hastily
" i'm sorry"
" it's okay Maya just try to be more careful" he said rubbing my back.
" ok so lay back on your bed Calum is gonna show you want to do" Luke said. He lifted my shirt a bit to see the tube in my stomach. There goes my any confidence I would have to wear a bikini one day.
" okay so you open this tab and put the long tube up to it and pour in the liquid vitamins then take out the tube and your good make sure you close the tab once your done." he spoke to me (btw i have no idea how these actually work i'm trying my best)
" that felt weird" I laughed out
" it will take a bit to get used to" Calum told me
" so i'm comfortable letting you get discharged tomorrow if that's okay with your mom I will call her and let her know. We want you to still do online school for now but you can go out. You have to promise me you will keep up with meds and yourself okay?" Luke spoke with worry.
" I promise" I said pinky promising him
" I will give you the guys number text us if you need anything at all okay?" I nodded handing him my phone. They gave me a hug promising they would see me out tomorrow. I continued my school work for a while before deciding to call my mom and check in. The line rung and rung.
" hello" a male voice picked up
" hello? who is this?"
" who is this?" the male voice countered angrily
" this is Maya this is my moms phone"
" well your moms busy right now" then they hung up rudely. That was weird I thought to myself. I decided to text my old friend Anna. We went from kindergarten to middle school together before I moved to the hospital and she wasn't allowed to come. She was with me through everything my first treatments, my first experience with a guy, anything u can name she probably was there for it. I made plans with her to meet up from the day I would get out tomorrow. I couldn't wait I felt like tomorrow would never come.
___________________________________
sorry it was kinda short today hope you enjoyed it I have big plans for the future of this book so keep an eye out ;) Thanks for reading please comment and vote. ❤️❤️❤️