C15: My New Life As A Demon Villainess

"He is so cute, right?"

"Uh..."

Scratching my neck looking at neci right now who's still stalking her crush and looking at her face makes me feel uncomfortable.

Thinking about what if Cullen know about a girl stalking him while laughing with his friends... well, I think he'll also feel uncomfortable.

"Hurry! Compliment him"

"Huh?"

Surprised by her sudden request while tugging my dress, I can't help but think that Is she seriously asking me to do that right now?

Quietly glancing at neci, she stared at me with anticipation. How crazy is she for him? She's still a child you know.

"Uhm, h-he has a nice hair."

Trying to act convincingly, I placed my thumb in my chin as I nodded repeatedly.

"Right!? Such a nice black hair~"

Uhuh. Just black hair like how a normal person naturally has.

What's the reason why she likes him anyway? That she'll go this far...

I mean I think she doesn't know yet, but that Cullen is a person one should not fall for nor become close to.

Cullen Hurley, one of the novel's main leads, Son of a retired knight of the kingdom (who is currently protecting the kingdom in the dark) and a doctor. 

He's the very quiet and mysterious character of the story but inside what made him mysterious is the fact that he's been seen by most of the people in the shadows once there is a war or a fight.

The reason is that Cullen Hurley is obsessed with blood.

Yes, blood. Human blood.

I even question myself when I was reading the novel in my past life if he was a vampire but no, he isn't. Just a nobleman obsessed with blood, he even collected blood when he joined a group of investigators in a crime scene, he's the real definition of crazy.

But what made him scarier is that he uses this blood to paint.

That's just... creepy.

I mean there are painters who paint blood in the modern world so it is okay for them but here is different especially that I think this era is pretty late back in the 16th century.

Having a retired knight father, who protects the kingdom behind and a mother who is a doctor... is it because of his parent's occupation that he's obsessed with blood?

Ah, even thinking about it makes me have goosebumps.

A character who shows a quiet and polite guy but opposite on the inside.

As one of the male leads, he eventually fell in love with the female lead, for the first time he didn't think about blood or only wants her blood but a real feeling that he didn't have before.

But once he fell, he becomes more possessive and obsessed but not with blood but with her, Theane.

He always has this mysterious look and a seductive smirk that made him a popular character that he even has a Fanclub in my past life.

I even thought of them as psycho fans.

I mean who would like such a creepy character?

Definitely, not me.

And I never want my friend to fall for a guy like that... but.

I'm having that problem now.

I know, natalie is still a child, she doesn't know what love is yet and it's just a little crush on a cute guy, who she thinks is a cute guy... but not really.