C7: My New Life As A Demon Villainess

"Tight, too tight!"

Glaring at maria, she flashes me another apologetic smile which is always my weakness.

"Maria, you become stubborn"

"I think I should say that to you, young lady"

"What?"

"I mean you've just grown and now you're 5 and yet you become more stubborn in asking for chocolates"

"Tch, meanie"

With what maria laughed as she fixes my hair.

And it's what she said I recently turned 5, thinking about the past years it's pretty scary to know how quickly time flies.

All those times where I almost want to strangle myself when the maids can't understand me.

And the exciting first walk, well It was very embarrassing that I stumbled in my first walk.

Seriously, It was so embarrassing.

And of course, I didn't waste those 4 years, within those years I gained more information about this world, the kingdom, and the royal family.

After years of preparing, planning, and gaining information I'm ready for what's coming.

And what I meant what's coming.

I meant today, Yes, the very day that the villainess becomes tied with the novel.

The beginning where her fate leads her to her death.

Today is the day where I'll meet the crown prince.

And obviously... I don't plan to do what the novel says.

To avoid death, this important occasion is something I must avoid.

I have to stop the duke or whom I called father now, and the king in choosing me as a candidate of the crown prince's fiancée.

All those years, with frustration and with my blood and sweat, I will not let those years fail.

So... what am I going to do?

Easy.

All I have to do is... run.

Yup, Sadly the only plan left for me to do is to run.

It's because! All those years, I've been trying to be on my father's side.

And I suffered from total cringe when I let myself be all cute to the duke, doing pretty eyes or twirling my hair-

Ahhh! Just thinking about all that makes me want to puke.

I tried to train myself because of that but still... I repeatedly said excuses to him for me to not meet the crown prince.

I even go as far as saying I want to have a fiancée that has green hair color like my real dad which is rare.

But even though he was almost caught in my trap, he still denied all of my excuses.

Curse him for having such long patience.

And curse him for being so loyal to the king!

That was my second plan but it failed, the first plan was to leave this mansion and just live as a commoner by traveling far away.

But then I realized I am still a kid, there's no way a 5-year-old be allowed to live her own life with no money or whatsoever.

That's why that plan is already thrown in the trash.