C2: My New Life As A Demon Villainess

'Cage Of Hearts'

A novel about a commoner girl who decided to leave her hometown and live in the kingdom.

Having just a little money, she only got to spend it on her food and stay for one night.

Days after that, she was unable to get a decent job and ended up starving while roaming around the town's square of the kingdom.

She was captured and brought to a slave auction.

Fate forces her to be a slave to rich nobles.

Then there the crown prince met the heroine for the first time, falling for her beauty.

She became his slave.

Becoming his slave, the heroine has met different connections.

And when I say connections, I meant males.

The male leads of the story.

Obviously, it's the heroine's harem.

Lucky her.

I, on the other side, being reborn as the villainess is so unlucky.

The role of Jazaila, the villainess of the story, a demon in fact.

She was adopted to the Duke Clentaz family, growing up being spoiled and having her brat attitude on her while growing up.

She's certainly a villain.

When she was 5, the king decided to make Jazaila a candidate for a potential fiancée of the crown prince.

Duke and the king planned that when she reached 16 she becomes the official fiancée.

Then there the heroine ruins the villainess's future, by being the crown prince's slave.

Being the ruthless villainess and demon blood who Jazaila is, she did hurtful things and say hurtful words to the heroine.

Bullying her for getting close to her supposed to be fiancé.

And lastly, jealousy to the heroine having all the men's eyes on her.

The crown prince can't take all that Jazaila did to his slave anymore, so he decided to kill her.

Sadly, death was the ending Jazaila reached.

A demon is not easily killed, they have strong black hearts, not even a sword will be a way to kill it.

So, the crown prince casted a powerful magic and communicated to the gods and angels, the mortal enemy of the demons.

And he prays and pleads to them to kill Jazaila after all of the people in the kingdom discovered who Jazaila truly is.

A God killed her that is the end for the villainess.

_______

And hell no I'm gonna let that happen!

Never!

I already saw my past life, and it already ended, which means If I die in this world again, that's certainly the end for me.

Argh!

Just why am I so unlucky and was reborn as the villainess?

And I only have one ending and that is death.

Oh yeah, I just realized Jazaila died... as a virgin!

Having her whole life bullying the heroine and stealing back the crown prince, she didn't get to love someone else.