C9: My New Life As A Demon Villainess

Having Sofia still carrying me to the mansion, I pouted while lazily leaning my chin to her shoulder.

I noticed a while ago we still haven't arrived, as expected of me I ran that far... I could have already escape meeting the prince but then that red-haired brat showed up.

Argh!

I rolled my eyes in frustration.

Now, what will I do...?

Since I have no chance to escape anymore, I will be forced to meet with them.

Okay, let's think seriously of a way to avoid being a candidate to be his fiancée.

Hmm, how about this?

Scenario one; How about I act like a delinquent? That way he will not want me to be his fiancée in the future...

Pushing the door, I lazily walk inside the guestroom not caring my surroundings I flopped my body on the sofa.

I massaged my head, because of stress.

"Ahh, that brat is making my headache what a nuisance, damn it!"

"(*cough) ehem..."

My eyebrows raised hearing such noise as I look up to see the duke making a face; 'what are you doing?'

"Hm?"

I asked as my gaze went to the king-

Ickk-!

I froze when I saw his face, darkens as he looked at me with bloodlust eyes.

my throat suddenly becomes dry.

Scary.

I then look at the prince who surprisingly has the same aura as his dad.

Feeling goosebumps all over my body I can feel my legs weaken.

I quickly kneeled, ashamed of what I act.

"I apologize for my inappropriate behavior, your highness please punish me for doing a huge crime!"

I begged while tears-

Noooo! Way! in the world I'll do that!

With that kind of scenario there's no doubt I'll get killed on the spot then my ending will be unexpectedly short

No, no, definitely not doing that.

Then how about this...

Scenario 2; Act stupidly.

Opening the door of the guestroom, I catch my breath while stopping at the door.

"Jazaila! Where have you been?"

I looked up at the duke, still catching my breath I showed him a reassuring smile as I walk slowly inside.

Stopping in front of the crown prince and the king I Immediately do a curtsey.

"G-Greet- (huff) tings, your highness (puff) all hail the kingdom of ernaziya, greetings to you (huff) crown prince"

Still catching my breath, I try to speak with all my best.

"Are you okay, lady jazaila?"

The king considerately asked me, I quickly get up.

"Ah yes, I'm fine your highness-"

"Ahh!"

Due to my stupidity and eventually stepping on my own feet, I stumbled on the ground.

"Oh my, jazaila!"