C18: My New Life As A Demon Villainess

"I'm willing to give you anything you ask me, just tell me what will happen today please~?"

I have been pleading with this hard-headed owl whose name is Eira and a close friend of my demon father.

She had been unexpectedly silent these days and I find it very irritating and weird.

I mean after that red-haired brat came to my house; she hasn't spoken to me since then! What has happened to her?

Red-haired br- I mean Prince Keaton has been coming to the mansion like every day, for the classes of our teacher.

And the same thing has been happening, he is somewhat focused on listening while sometimes has hidden intentions while I am not aware and in revenge for that I am always on act doing accidentally purpose actions to slowly touch his skin and that made him angry like a tiger.

But I enjoy watching him being annoyed though.

Wait- did he also felt like this when he annoys me?

Anyways, I was hoping for an answer from Eira that today someone else is going to visit me other than that brat, I was hoping to meet neci since it has been days since the tea party, I haven't seen her since then.

I don't know what she is doing right now, maybe still stalking her crush? That creepy 3rd male lead? Sometimes children are not swayed easily if they are focused on things.

So, I am not expecting her to forget her crush easily.

Eira, who is currently showing me that usual poker face of hers, I quickly admit defeat.

"Still a no, huh?"

(sigh) at least just spoke some little words, like hey? Or good morning?

But I still have not heard another word from Eira since the night before that prince from the neighboring kingdom came.

Huh, I think I still need to understand the people on the demon side, like how I observed humans act differently than them.

"My dear Jazaila, your friend has come to the mansion and is waiting for you in the study room"

I jumped a little when I hear the sweet and soft voice of the duchess.

But what made my eyes widened was the word that came out of her mouth just now.

'Friend'

She said friend, right? Is Neci here?

I quickly turned my head to Eira, who still has that poker face on her.

I sighed while still not answered.

Argh fine, I'll figure this all out on my own.

I know I'm being selfish by asking her about many things, but she hasn't answered one since the night she arrived.

Wait... maybe she can only answer one question about the future she sees, is that the limit of her power?

Whatever it is I'm going to head to my friend now.

I hoped off from my couch, I excitedly walked to the door while holding my mother's hand.

As we arrived at the door of the room, we saw father went out of the room beside the study room which is his office and mother immediately went to him leaving me behind with maria.

I wonder what kind of neci am I going to see now, is it the new and eyes open for the future of her father's business, Neci, or still the 'I only live for Cullen', Neci.